Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi everyone, I have had several requests from many people and was wondering if the ... Site Announcements & help forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Smile Calling for themer segment on PScast

Advertisement

Hi everyone,

I have had several requests from many people and was wondering if the mods could help us theme makers by helping the common user make his/her own themes so that they can start helping themselves. I know sometimes us theme builders don't quite or often don't ever get to your requests but don't think we don't want to make them but in order for us to fulfill all of your requests we'd have to quit our jobs and sit in front of our computers 24/7 and make themes all day for every request that comes in. So, in short I'm asking for mods to give us a segment on the PSCast to let us answer some of your questions.If this cannot be accomplished perhaps we can create a thread directing everyone from the ground up into creating their first themes and so on. Think about it guys and let me know I hope this thread is not too imposing or rude. I'm just trying to help our new users who are trying to mod their bb's with new themes and such with the tools sometimes people deny because they'd rather charge or whatever. Hopefully this'll help some of you starting themers out there. I will personally try to answer as many questions related to theme making as possible and hopefully get more theme builders to join me on this task. Thank you for reading you guys.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    I second that, C!!
    I will be willing to answer questions about composer, and theme builder, and such. I love the idea!!

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Thanks Jason. Hopefully, this thread won't get overlooked. Thank you for your interest and help

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    good idea, i think that would help a lot....
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    I think its a great idea and will put it forward to C and toss some ideas around.
    Thanks guys

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hey, count me in. Theme school sounds cool to me. I love helping the newbies.
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Hi everyone,

I have had several requests from many people and was wondering if the mods could help us theme makers by helping the common user make his/her own themes so that they can start helping themselves. I know sometimes us theme builders don't quite or often don't ever get to your requests but don't think we don't want to make them but in order for us to fulfill all of your requests we'd have to quit our jobs and sit in front of our computers 24/7 and make themes all day for every request that comes in. So, in short I'm asking for mods to give us a segment on the PSCast to let us answer some of your questions.If this cannot be accomplished perhaps we can create a thread directing everyone from the ground up into creating their first themes and so on. Think about it guys and let me know I hope this thread is not too imposing or rude. I'm just trying to help our new users who are trying to mod their bb's with new themes and such with the tools sometimes people deny because they'd rather charge or whatever. Hopefully this'll help some of you starting themers out there. I will personally try to answer as many questions related to theme making as possible and hopefully get more theme builders to join me on this task. Thank you for reading you guys.
    I think its a great idea. I myself could benifit from either a how to thread or a ps cast. I am a little lost when it comes to theme building. I'm not sure where to start creating. Or what first questions to ask. Great idea

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I think it's a good idea, but wonder if it may need to be a seperate cast. "PS Theme Cast". I guess it would depend on the contect and how invloved it becomes with each new cast.

Great idea tho, think of the possibilities?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    I didnt want you to think I was ignoring you. Let me think on this Carlos and we will talk more Thanks for the suggestion. I def think we could mold it into something maybe a video podcast.

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    I know exactly what you mean Raton, I quit doing themes 3 months ago.

Got tired from all the requests being sent to me, and not getting a dime for it.

If you are a good themer you can knock one out in bout 30 min, the hardest part is finding the GREAT WALLS.

So my sugestion is if a person requests, they need to send along say 5 screenshots, they would like to be used. Then you wont have to hunt for them.

My opinion (means nothing) LOL

iLord is DEAD!

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Thanks Cherri.

And sooner I value your opinion. I've received requests with the tools I needed but I would much rather train people to make their own themes so they can create their own themes the way they want them. Kinda like letting me help themselves that's what I'm shooting for here. I just want people to become more self efficient on this matter.

I don't want them to wait an eternity for one of us theme builders to pick one of the hundreds of requests we randomly get from users from all over to create them when they can create them themselves and also inspire many others in doing so. I saw a new user who had never even attempted to make a theme release three in one night... I mean, just like everything else in life it does require some input but if more people would love to learn and teach others that would make the theming world a better place.

I love the fact that new themers are emerging and all I want for them is to learn and share their work with friends even if it's not here I'll be glad to know they finally learned how to create something they thought was so difficult. The hardest part of theme building is having the guts to download the tools needed the rest is cake . I truly hope you guys who are eager to learn how to create themes are reading this and ask if not request for us theme builders to help you make your own themes .

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    raton~Mabey this will help, heir are more I will just haver tind them.

WATCH THIS THEME BUILDING TUTORIAL

iLord is DEAD!

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    GREAT idea raton!
    I have quite a bit to learn and a resource such as this would be invaluable!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

coolcarguy1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I think this would be great raton. I tried making a theme about a year ago and just could seem to get the hang of it.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Good idea C!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast