Hey, I just tried to get to my Mini Version Tracker on my BB, but ... Site Announcements & help forum

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Broken PAGE?

Advertisement

Hey,

I just tried to get to my Mini Version Tracker on my BB, but all I get is the very top paragraph, and the bottom after Notes.

It worked fine yesterday and haven't changed anything for a couple of days.

One other thing. I know it's been said time and again if you find a problem to PM a Moderator, but there's no easy way to do that! There's no EASY and LOGICAL link that says "If you're having a problem, click here". Wouldn't it make sense for something like that to be under Site Help? And maybe some way to send a note to ALL the Moderators so people aren't left wondering if the person they contacted is on vacation? Newbies may not even know what a moderator is, let alone WHO is a moderator!

Thanks!

Jerry
    JerryD

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Hi Jerry, I will take a look at the version tracker and see what's up and point out your suggestions to Hayden. He is always glad to hear suggestions to make the site more user friendly.

In the mean time, (via full site, not wap) scroll to the bottom of the page, click on team leaders, any mods online will appear with a green dot next to their name so they should be able to respond to you fairly quickly if you need help right away
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

OK I just tested and your Mini Version Tracker came up fine for me(via BB and PC), got the whole list, seems to be OK on our end. Wonder why it's giving you fits.......
    Twitter? My Apps List

I probably should have mentioned this is on an AT&T Bold running OS 4.6.0.216, but I haven't had the problem in the past.

I've tried clearing the cache, and it happens over WiFi as well as the Wireless, and none of my Browser settings have been changed.

Really strange - and annoying!

Oh yea - thanks for the quick response too!!
    JerryD

I wonder if it's an issue with certain OS versions conflicting with the site. Maybe some other 4.6 users can test it out. There are other weird issues with certain OS versions like 4.5 users can't reply to PM's via the wap site, there's no submit button but it's fine for 4.6 and 4.7 users.......
    Twitter? My Apps List

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    The feedback button (right of ALL pages) sends an email to all moderators when a problem is posted. We are still testing it.

Also, for site changes/suggestions I receive many direct PMs from members all the time.

The contact us link at the bottom of all pages is another option and also gets CC'd to me.

Similar to all Google's site help area, our site help link in the top menu is there only to help new users with the most common support issues, thus reducing the volume of support request for simple issues. Our logs show that it is one of the most popular links for new users. Esp for issues with lost passwords, how to post message etc.

There is also the "site help & announcements" help forum which mods Mods pass through daily.

The feedback tap is best for unique problems such as the one you reported above. Its a feature being used by Adobe, Apple, twitter, Facebook, Dell and more to ensure that questions and problems reported don't just disappear but get good attention in a somewhat more neutral environment.

We are all testing the above report. Thanks

Thanks Hayden. And the page is working again. Go figure!
    ~via smartphone~