1. The new look. I love the look of the web page. I want to ... Site Announcements & help forum

InfinityPlayer no está en línea Stack level 3

3 issues

Advertisement

1. The new look.

I love the look of the web page. I want to congratulate Hayden in putting all the hard work that has obviously put into it.

2. The web page itself.

I want to know if someone can tell me how the web page knows if it is loading on a pc or a phone.

3. Comments

Is there anywhere I can put personal comments on different things I see about the pinstack.com website?
    Define irony: A bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song that was sung by a band that got killed on a plane. - By a man who is in a movie about those very idiots dancing on the plane he was on.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    When you log onto pinstack via BB it chooses how to display by the emulation mode you have your browser set on. If you log on while in Internet Explorer mode, it will look like a jumbled up version of the PC site, if you log on in BlackBerry browser mode you will get the much easier to read WAP site. If that's not what you meant, then let me know.

The site announcments and help section is the best place for comments and issues with the site. I will move your thread there. You will see several other threads there about the new site changes and can see what issues have already been brought up or addressed and if you have anything new to add you can post in there.

http://forums.pinstack.com/f232/

Hope this helps Glad you like the new layout
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Good comments and questions, Infinity, and great help from Azstar. Pass on the info about the Site Announcements forum to your user friends. It's the place to make announcements and ask site-related questions. The more users who know about it the better for spreading site news and info.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

macmood no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Shocked me! It doesn't bother u with all the random news feeds for other devices that u can't get rid of? How do u cope with that!? Such a huge dilemma, even tried considering using other sites but I have faith they'll resolve stuff on jan 4th... Well see..

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by macmood View Post
    Shocked me! It doesn't bother u with all the random news feeds for other devices that u can't get rid of? How do u cope with that!? Such a huge dilemma, even tried considering using other sites but I have faith they'll resolve stuff on jan 4th... Well see..

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    What random news feeds for other devices are you talking about...and in the Site Announcements forum?

UPDATE: I think many, if not most, of the "news feeds" refer to to, or are related to, Blackberrys in one way or another. Besides, simply because we're a Blackberry site doesn't mean we have to limit our discussions and news feeds to just Blackberrys. There are a lot of devices out there and having forums and news feeds to support information about them makes Pinstack a superior site IMO!
    Last edited by jblackfish; 01-01-2009 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Add comment....
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

macmood no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Your right. But believe it or not there's many stackers here who come solely for the blackberry news and updates. If there was a way to filter other phone updates/articles it would be more convenient for the majority who are here for their blackberrys. That's all I'm saying. It is a very neat new concept, just inconvenient having to read about iphones and garmins now

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I gave you some instructions in this thread that will help you filter:

http://forums.pinstack.com/f232/clic...id_news-98481/
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4