View Poll Results: How many pins (including bbm) do you send/receive daily?

Voters
20. Register free to vote on this poll
  • 10+

8 40.00%
  • 1 - 10

11 55.00%
  • None

1 5.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Thea1981 Once i was in the movie theater..and it was PACKED..then i ... Networking with PinStackers forum

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4

Thumbs up Re: Worst place/timing that you been PINNED?!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Thea1981
    Once i was in the movie theater..and it was PACKED..then i get pinned and i was soooo embarrassed lol!
    LOL...haven't you seen those inconsiderate cell phone man commercials....silence that BB

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Worst place/timing that you been PINNED?!

LOL The other day I was talking to a stacker on BB Messenger and he was telling me about a date he was on and how the girl was spoiled and wanted everything in sight lol He mentioned that she would be spending the night with him. Come to find out he was talking about his 1 yr old daughter. I was so embarrassed LMAO

djeaton3162 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    202c237e

I used to work for a major telecom. 10,000 management employees all had company supplied blackberries. The keys made little clicks when you pressed them. When you walked into the bathrooms, it sounded like crabs scurrying across the floor with all the "thumbing" going on in the stalls. Clickety, clickety, clickety, clickety, clickety. About the only place that you *didn't* see them in use was when people were washing their hands. At any given point in a meeting, 25% to 30% of the attendees were "multitasking" on their BB. I once was in a meeting with 13 total people. At one time, 8 were on their blackberries.
    D.
    Crackberry Addict #202C237E
    Google Talk: danieleaton

Debias no está en línea Stack level 2

Awful that is why they call them Crackberries lol ). I have a guy I work with who is a Director. His boss is no joke she has him scurrying for real. I swear that we were on our way home from Hong Kong and he had gotten about 30 email or so from her. When we landed back in San Francisio and her turned on his BB. It wouldn't stop buzzing. He said he had gotten 65 new messages in a matter of 20 minutes or so and no they were not duplicates. CRAZY!!!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

WOW That is crazy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12