Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Okie dokie. Remember, the white one... Networking with PinStackers forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Advertisement

Okie dokie. Remember, the white one
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    All I have to say is Germany. They look very impressive. England... Not so much.

Brazil is still the favourite among my friends but last World Cup was a disgrace

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Germany has a nice team but they definitely need new talent however not as bad as England. England needs to rethink everything and get new talent. Roonie's getting old and not to mention the other dinosaurs playing beside hiM
    Last edited by raton; 06-20-2010 at 01:59 AM.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    England's midfielders - Too much talent and they both manage to cancel each other out. Talking about Lamapard and Gerard. And because of this, Rooney doesn't know if he's coming or going. He's lost in there.
    As for Germany - Too much arrogance. Great squad, but as always, they don't know How to deal with controversy...or with the Latin Way of playing ball. All you have to do is irritate them.
    Last edited by Delfim; 06-20-2010 at 09:16 AM.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Paraguay just won. Italy's up dudes. I'm so glad I'm off on weekends to see this games live. I hate watching them recorded.

Hey guys is it true that the next world cup on 2018 will be held in the U.S?

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Yep, they are in the running.But the favourites Will be the joint candidacy of Portugal and Spain. Great stadiums and great summer holidays for everyone! Probably Will come this way. Yeah !

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ...and by the Way the Italians are making everyone a little sick! My missus (from Turin, Juventus country) is even herself, getting a little bit hot under the collar. The refs are also Too kind.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ...and by the Way the Italians are making everyone a little sick! My missus (from Turin, Juventus country) is even herself, getting a little bit hot under the collar. The refs are also Too kind.
    Brazil v Ivory Coast - should be a hummdinger ...! Hope so !

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ...not really - Brazil coasted, Was benefitted by an irregular goal (the refs again) and ultimately prejudiced with the sending off of Kaka. Pity the Ivorians woke up very Late.
    Tomorrow my Portugal against the team of the Great Leader (N Korea) ...I hope Portugal pulls it off!

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    What an awesome match. This is why when God created soccer he had in mind the verde amarela

I'm gonna post some pics I took from little Brasil where I saw the match. What a game. That was MAME!!!

PIN/ID
    7BF68784

my God, this is why I love the sport. The fans are the 12th teammate the ones that are always there for everyone. Tear

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    You should of seen them here in Portugal. All nuts...
    The trouble is the Portuguese also go out and have a party with the Brasilians. Same goes for when Portugal Wins. It's a crazy scene!
    The s**t hits the fan when they both play against each other, like in weeks time. Let's hope for a draw !

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I dunno dude, Brasil's missing Kaka but as you and I know the whole team is not composed of only one team player however it does affect the rest psychologically. But I know my South American neighboring team will pull through. I just wish for both teams to give it their all on Friday. This is the ultimate match for me. I wanted them to face each other in the final but people in hell want iced water but you don't see that happening anytime soon either . So, we shall see Mr. Delfim. You should post some pics from your streets from tomorrow's match and/or Friday's . I only captured a few pics but shot a few video clips I'll post the youtube links in a few. I'm gonna upload them in a little while. People were dancing samba on the streets...BTW, these shots are from Newark, New Jersey.

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Amazing pictures. I saw clips of how Toronto, Canada was in "Little Brazil" but too bad I wasn't there. Brazil fever in so many places around the world

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I believe "Little Portugal" ín Newark is also asight to behold. Good restaurants. Maybe Raton, you should try it out for the Brasil-Portugal match !

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast