Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Talk about it here. I've seen 6 world cups and wow this is by far ... Networking with PinStackers forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

World Cup 2010. South Africa

Advertisement

Talk about it here. I've seen 6 world cups and wow this is by far the most unpredictable tournament.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Did you see that BS call on the US. That was a WIN not a tie!!!!!!!! One hell of a game by the US.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Now we just need to win the next game and hope the Brits get beat at 2:30. I doubt it is going to happen because I'm sure they are pissed about us Yanks tying them,lol.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Are you kidding me? Dude I wad flipping out at the office. I even hung up on my boss after hearing about the call. I'm listening on the games on my iPhone. Thank you espn and ootunes lol. Dude the U.S. Won that game with so much heart I was so mad at that ref when he called that bs.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I'm dying to see Portugal face Brasil

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    Brazil got that
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    0-0 first half. I bet those wankers are a tad ticked off lol

PIN/ID
    Apple
    ENG 0 - ALG 0 , awesome!!! , Now we just need to beat Algeria and we're in!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Saaaaaawwweeeeeeetttttt!!!!!!!

If we beat Algeria England's gonna seriously hate us for life.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Ok seriously, "THE SOCCER PRO" has arrived - so guys, move over.
    The US played ít's heart out. Not brilliant, but as gutsy as it gets. The ref made a mistaké, yes. But the 2 goals conceded by the US were major, major errors. No one can afford those at this level and the coach better rework the defense.So, the US is entirely to blame for it's misfortunes.
    Regarding the rest, it looks like the favourites are not so much favourites any more. They All have to pick up their game. Even Argentina...they Win because the others feared them...and thats no good as Well.
    As for England, and starting back in 2004 (Euro) then in WC 2006, they're playing uncharacteristically. English footbal is free, flowing and attacking. Long passing and running at and behind defenders. Sven Goran Eriksson made the coffin, and now Capello is driving in the nails. Pity !
    Brazil. They're the serious boys ! And not even Portugal will dent their drive.
    Since I'm Portuguese I do have hopes, but with this (Queiroz) coach it´s a no-no. In 2002 he was a dismal figure, and now he´s even worse... and total dependence on Ronaldo.Please ! The guy, altough brriliant as he is, depends on the colleagues he has. And Portugal doesn't have many. It´s a matter of the simple thought - "Hey, Ronaldo is the star, give him the ball, let him resolve the issue..." That, my friends don´t work ! So, let's wait and see.
    Keep an eye out for Italy. As usual they're not there for fun only. Holland is serious and tactically efficient. Denmark may surprise us. The African nations ? Big question mark ! RSA will not make it... complete disorganization, discipline and tactic wise. If Brasil does nor accomodate Portugal (we´re brother nations of course), the Ivory Coast may surprise as well. They are tactically very disciplened and promise to explode at any time.
    back to the US - after their 2nd game gutsy performance and despite the fact that they are a bit green behind their ears, they merit going to the next round...
    And there, folks, we separate the men from the boys !
    Last edited by Delfim; 06-19-2010 at 01:28 PM.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I was waiting on our pro to arrive at this thread.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Very well put Delfim

I still think the U.S. could have done more but seriously speaking they played one hell of a game. I actually dig the new jersey; it's kind of a retro or throwback if you will. I think I'm gonna order one. I love the way it looks. Problem is the price $90 eeeeeeeek lol.

On another note, have you heard of the whole issue or stink about the world cup theme song? You know the one Shakira sings? well, now they're saying it's been plagiarized by her and what not. It's actually a remake but seriously isn't music nowadays about that no creativity whatsoever but remakes? just like movies? How come they don't call plagiarism right there? Who knows what the deal is with people always wanna whine about something new...sigh.

So, Delfim are you gonna send me a Cristiano Ronaldo jersey? or what? I'm a size medium or large. FYI .

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^ send me your address by PM. I'll look for one in the meantime !

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    For real? I like the white one you guys have. Please

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^send PM Ratinho !

Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast