So up here in cincinnati we got part of ike and only a quarter of ... Networking with PinStackers forum

kylebryant no está en línea Stack level 2

without my bb my life would suck

Advertisement

So up here in cincinnati we got part of ike and only a quarter of the winds I'd say around 75mph gusts and a steady 50mph winds and I've been without power for two days. But I've been charging my bb at graeters down the street because they seem to be the only place to sit with electricity. There's only two gas stations open in the whole city but my bb is still here for me, it died for like two hours yesterday and I wanted to cry but this weather stuff sucks so much I need power call of duty is wanting me to play it lol. Any bb junkies out there without power? Pin me PIN: 31b80e56

nezsem no está en línea Stack level 2
    nope mines is nice and clean and working. Dull air and no wind and a nice cool temprature. I'm all set.

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    is this a blog???

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    I'm in Cincinnati too and the wind was crazy! We have power in parts of our house, but a tree fell on my gf's car. Kyle, I hope you get power back soon! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kylebryant no está en línea Stack level 2
    Just woke up still no power its stupid man I guess graeters is the place to go again

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Man that sucks. Sorry to hear that you are having such a terrible time. However, I'm glad you have a blackberry with you. It makes all the difference in the world, doesn't it? Let me know how the situation goes. Good luck! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    Hey, did you get power back yet?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

audreypearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2277FD30
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im in houston,tx and haven't had power since the hurricane (5 days tonight). It came on like 3 days ago for like 3 hrs and poof gone again and been gone since. We do have running water and I appreciate that a lot but cold showers suckkkkk! I literally scream the second that water hits my skin. But yeah my bb's been ok but since the whole town has no power, I'm guessing the towers around here are affected too cause I'm on gsm most of the time and can barely make phone calls but txts work for some odd reason. This is the craziest thing that's ever happened here since I was born. Houston is a huge city and very self-sufficient so we're dealing pretty good. Also, traffic lights in the whole city is out so it's 4way everywhere you go which takes forever to get anywhere! Ahh.