Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

So after that u decided to go back to Berry or you had to go ... Networking with PinStackers forum

wallace614 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2088C5B9

Advertisement

So after that u decided to go back to Berry or you had to go back?

Quote Originally Posted by anandsihra View Post
    I had a 7100i on telus iden, it was stolen, so I was using a Motorola i860 for those 6 months until my contract was up.

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Oh well

lsu4lif3 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    so confused man
    Never give up...you can always make a difference

anandsihra no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20922A41
    Quote Originally Posted by wallace614 View Post
    So after that u decided to go back to Berry or you had to go back?
    I was going through withdrawal, and I needed global roaming, so I switched to Rogers, and never looked back.
    Anand Sihra

PS: Feel free to add me to BlackBerry Messenger. PIN is in profile.

PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    Hahaha well the good thing is that you got a Berry and is all good now, yeah I don't know what I'll do if. I didn't have mine for a while

Quote Originally Posted by anandsihra View Post
    I was going through withdrawal, and I needed global roaming, so I switched to Rogers, and never looked back.

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    wow.

some of these posts are disturbing.

no punchline on this post.

=0|

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    This is like a soap opera. Thanks I needed a good laugh!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Soap opera, haha, As the Stack Turns, I'd watch that show~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I read this entire thread all the way through for the first time. Wow! Read the entire thread and you will not wonder why people are leery about giving out or communicating via PIN-LoL. ~via 9000

(wap.pinstack.com)~

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    I read this entire thread all the way through for the first time. Wow! Read the entire thread and you will not wonder why people are leery about giving out or communicating via PIN-LoL. ~via 9000

(wap.pinstack.com)~
    lol

PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    So what's up people this thread aint dead

PinkBerryGirl no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304EE8BD
    I don't have a problem giving my pin out because if I don't like where the conversation is going, then I delete the person. However I had someone who added me and was deleted and kept requesting again and of course I declined. Some people just don't take rejection well. I'm on here trying to get help with my BlackBerry and granted to also socialize with fellow Berry Addicts. I've also met some amazing people (both men and women) who I talk to regularly. I only started using BBM in Dec and have about 65 contacts now and these are people that I try to talk to at least once a week. It's just worse for women on here than men.
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 01-28-2009 at 04:35 AM. Reason: Use of color fonts
    Nathalie
    VZW BlackBerry Tour 9630 v4.7.1.53
    AT & TiPhone 3GS

T-Mobile BlackBerry Curve 8900
    http://twitter.com/PinkBerryGirl

PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    Pinkgirl is right

Quote Originally Posted by PinkBerryGirl View Post
    I don't have a problem giving my pin out because if I don't like where the conversation is going, then I delete the person. However I had someone who added me and was deleted and kept requesting again and of course I declined. Some people just don't take rejection well. I'm on here trying to get help with my BlackBerry and granted to also socialize with fellow Berry Addicts. I've also met some amazing people (both men and women) who I talk to regularly. I only started using BBM in Dec and have about 65 contacts now and these are people that I try to talk to at least once a week. It's just worse for women on here than men.

s2kneSs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I just read through the entire thread and I agree with many things that the gal's have said but also on the other hand there were parts where I disagreed and I mean for each his own.

Most of the posts where funny, some made a lot of sense and few are understandable.

Though what did made me laugh was raton's spanish refference. (There with you 100% LOL) also when Wallace made an entrance after 3 days of no activity what so ever on this thread and states "this thread aint dead" lmao!

All I have to say is, ladies, if you feel like you would like to make new friends through BBM then if you must accept! But if you don't then don't show or give out your pin to individuals that you do not know and don't feel confortable with and as far as "the picture" thing, it's curiosity that strikes the mind and for some (pervs) it hits them hard, so if you are chattin with someone via BBM and you do have somewhat of a history don't feel obligated or in the position to in any way expose yourself if you do not feel confortable doing so.

Now for those that feel like they need to share or exchange pics think of it as a Myspace or Facebook friend request, only they have not seen your face before they add you and wish to see it upon request. Simple as that, some wish to share some don't and in some cases like we've read and heard being unfortuanate as it is are just pervs, if you can spot those from a mile away just stray.

All this texting made me hungry...

Just my 0.2 on an empty stomache.

ë via Blackberry ë

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    [QUOTE=s2kneSs;1040304]I just read through the entire thread and I agree with many things that the gal's have said but also on the other hand there were parts where I disagreed and I mean for each his own.

Most of the posts where funny, some made a lot of sense and few are understandable.

Though what did made me laugh was raton's spanish refference. (There with you 100% LOL) also when Wallace made an entrance after 3 days of no activity what so ever on this thread and states "this thread aint dead" lmao!

All I have to say is, ladies, if you feel like you would like to make new friends through BBM then if you must accept! But if you don't then don't show or give out your pin to individuals that you do not know and don't feel confortable with and as far as "the picture" thing, it's curiosity that strikes the mind and for some (pervs) it hits them hard, so if you are chattin with someone via BBM and you do have somewhat of a history don't feel obligated or in the position to in any way expose yourself if you do not feel confortable doing so.

Now for those that feel like they need to share or exchange pics think of it as a Myspace or Facebook friend request, only they have not seen your face before they add you and wish to see it upon request. Simple as that, some wish to share some don't and in some cases like we've read and heard being unfortuanate as it is are just pervs, if you can spot those from a mile away just stray.

All this texting made me hungry...

Just my 0.2 on an empty stomache.

ý

I agree. Your empty stomach made you text "0.2" instead of .02. Just thought that was funny.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast