Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Originally Posted by wallace614 Well if you see the guy to focuss on getting your ... Networking with PinStackers forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by wallace614 View Post
    Well if you see the guy to focuss on getting your pic then just tell him to stop and if he doesn't just delete them just as simple as that

He eventually got tired of me saying I didn't want that kind of pic and deleted himself only to re-add me 2-3 times later to see if I had forgotten about it and when he realized I wasn't backing down, deleted himself again. The good thing is I lost the PIN when I changed BB's. This all went down on my 8100 and I upgraded to the 8120 LOL

krayed no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Hey dude,

You can add me to your bbmessenger list. I promise you I won't send you a pic of my raton.
    WOW, I almost fell out my chair laughing.

wallace614 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    Well I guess he was really a perv but then again sum of us just want to kill time while getting to know someone but there are sum peps that just mess things up

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    He eventually got tired of me saying I didn't want that kind of pic and deleted himself only to re-add me 2-3 times later to see if I had forgotten about it and when he realized I wasn't backing down, deleted himself again. The good thing is I lost the PIN when I changed BB's. This all went down on my 8100 and I upgraded to the 8120 LOL

babiigurlx3 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ADD299
    I don't believe its us being shy. Pretty much the dudes that pin me are a-holes. Its cool to add somebody and have a regular conversation with them, but sending unwanted pictures of yourself and talking all crazy is unacceptable.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    Quote Originally Posted by Safiy View Post
    That's worse. You spend your time getting to know someone, they send you a fake pic. Then when THEY'RE comfortable they say hey I lied here's what I really look like. WTF. They would get deleted from my contacts before I could even reply. There's tons of ways to get to know someone, and still protect yourself. This one aint cool. Especially if he turns out to be a good person.
    The fake pic was to see if they would start sending unwanted IMs if they don't then send them the real pic. If they do then delete them. Kinda like a test.

lsu4lif3 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    maybe they are just creeped out man
    Never give up...you can always make a difference

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    Quote Originally Posted by lsu4lif3 View Post
    maybe they are just creeped out man
    coudnt agree better.... ur mojo seems to missing get ur swagger right ladies will follow...

nd don't b all mad at me I sent most of the females what's between my legs via bbm and got no complaints nd there still my friends

ps y aint u on my pin list ne more erika now tat ur didn't switch to sprint 2 good 2 b my friend huh....
    Last edited by hyphen; 01-23-2009 at 03:23 AM.

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    Man, oh man!!!!! I can't get over this one. This is as funny as it gets. Wallace, I hope you keep this type of posts comin'. This is great, great, great!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the threads that seem to get everyones attention.

wallace614 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2088C5B9

Smile Guys Girls what to do in

Sorry if I'd confuse you people
    Just don't mind this and carry on with your discussion about Shy girls and so on
    Last edited by wallace614; 01-23-2009 at 11:21 AM.

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    am i the only one confused while reading this?
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
    BlackberryOS
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    Blackberry Storm 9530

Blackberry Curve 8520
    Blackberry Curve 8320

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    absolutely not.

Quote Originally Posted by brettxw View Post
    am i the only one confused while reading this?

anandsihra no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20922A41
    Quote Originally Posted by wallace614 View Post
    Oh ok then I get you so what happened to your berry on those six months
    I had a 7100i on telus iden, it was stolen, so I was using a Motorola i860 for those 6 months until my contract was up.

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    I have an explanation for them. I know, im a guy, but, this may justify why they are shy. Maybe they have a life (not being sarcastic or soapboxing) and they respect their significant other not to give out their pin for communication with some random dude from the net. Me, being married, who pin is always displayed here, got a couple of pin requests from members here. Its kinda odd, when sitting with my wife and son to hear my phone beep with a message and its a person from the net and i have to explain to my wife who and why i got a text from someone sayin "whats up" who i and she have never met. Thank god my wife is secure and i had no one to send me anything to make my wife start questioning my messages.
    So with that being said, for the most part, when i get a new buddy request, i just not accept it and keep it moving unless i know who that person is. Also remember, you cant trust everyone on the net.

DrRicoNarang no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24AA6ACC
    Guys, they are not shy. Actually, they want to meet more people and have many freinds. Its just that they do not want to appear to be coming on to forward.
    Dr.Rico
    Psychologist.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast