Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

See I go to sleep and things heat up and get funny at the same ... Networking with PinStackers forum

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

See I go to sleep and things heat up and get funny at the same time. As far a 39 ..Geez I think I have 14 and talk 3 on a some what regular basis.

*note to self, "No more sleeping, it interferes with pinstack time.
    Last edited by moderncowboy; 01-22-2009 at 01:05 PM.

skillz9669 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    209949D9
    Lol, sleep is so highly overrated. I think their is an app for that. Let me check!!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    Its 9:32am pst but this thread has me thinkn I'm going to post another thread frm this one and here it is ladies plz post

http://forums.pinstack.com/showthread.php?p=1034058#post1034058
    Last edited by hyphen; 01-22-2009 at 01:40 PM.

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    I don't think anything is wrong with asking for a pic;however, I do think that you should get to know the person first. For example, looking to see what type of site behavior they have or having quite a few bbm conversations with them before you send them a pic. Besides you could always send them a pic of someone else (hopefully no one you know) then see how they respond and go from there then later on if your comfortable send them the real you.

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    See I go to sleep and things heat up and get funny at the same time. As far a 39 ..Geez I think I have 14 and talk 3 on a some what regular basis.

*note to self, "No more sleeping, it interferes with pinstack time.
    LMAO.......... I'm jealous though, My themes get less hits than this one got, and they're positive.;(
    I am getting a kick out of these answers. I'll pin some of the girls I've met here and make sure they read this thread.

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Quote Originally Posted by drice30721 View Post
    I don't think anything is wrong with asking for a pic;however, I do think that you should get to know the person first. For example, looking to see what type of site behavior they have or having quite a few bbm conversations with them before you send them a pic. Besides you could always send them a pic of someone else (hopefully no one you know) then see how they respond and go from there then later on if your comfortable send them the real you.
    That's worse. You spend your time getting to know someone, they send you a fake pic. Then when THEY'RE comfortable they say hey I lied here's what I really look like. WTF. They would get deleted from my contacts before I could even reply. There's tons of ways to get to know someone, and still protect yourself. This one aint cool. Especially if he turns out to be a good person.
    Last edited by Safiy; 01-22-2009 at 07:12 PM.

wallace614 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonring View Post
    You know Wallace, Just a little tip.......... girls don't really like argumentative men. That probably won't help your case at all. Sorry bro, just trying to help.
    Dude am just saying if they don't want to add friends good for them, all am saying that not everyone is the same and that this page is more than a software page for us

anandsihra no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20922A41
    Quote Originally Posted by wallace614 View Post
    Mmm,,, how is that, that you reeapear on the forums
    Well I was Berryless for about 7 months, and I only started visiting the site regularly about a month ago.
    Anand Sihra

PS: Feel free to add me to BlackBerry Messenger. PIN is in profile.

PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    Oh ok then I get you so what happened to your berry on those six months

Quote Originally Posted by anandsihra View Post
    Well I was Berryless for about 7 months, and I only started visiting the site regularly about a month ago.

PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    Am loving that quote you wrote it just hit the spot. Nice answer. By the way I haven't seen any of your threads.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlackMoney View Post
    Makes sense!

PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    You kill with that bro
    That's really truth. Hope we can exhange some ideas in the future

Quote Originally Posted by clarkkent51ny View Post
    I think you girls need to relax a little. First of all, I rarely ask anyone for their pin but I don't see why you associate giving out your pin as "dating". Second... If I get a pin request and we are chatting everyday or every other day, is it so bad that I wana know what you look like?? Sheeesh and not for nothing, I get girls askin me for a pic allll the time too! So it isn't just the guys! Third of all... Instead of being stuck up and thinking your better then every guy like you do at bars, all you have to say is "no thanks, I don't wanna give out my pin". This is why I'm still single cause of snobby ssa chicks in this world who think their ish don't stink! Every stop and think maybe a guy saw a theme you made? Or an opinion you had in another thread caught their eye? Maybe they just wanted to make friends who had similiar interests. THIS ISN'T DIRECTED AT EVERY GIRL. But you know who you are!! I'm not saying that there aren't pervs on here who want to hook up but we aren't all like that!!

Brian...

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Anyone remember the thread last year about the guy who would request people then once added he would randomly send them pictures of his um, manhood. That right there is reason to be cautious!

I know most guys are not like that, but it's enough to turn many off from the whole PIN sharing experience. So guys try not to take it personally and place the blame on the few pervs who have wrecked it for you instead of the girls who just don't want to take the chance of dealing with crap like that.

I do not have a ton of people on my BBM list, but I can tell you that I have met some great guys and girls and chat frequently with several of them. But they are almost always people I have gotten to know around PS first. Read their posts, a few PM convos first, then I give out my PIN.

That was me that happened to. And that's one reason I don't share pics. I feel that if I share one pic, I'll be asked to share racy pics which I'm not comfortable doing.

PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    You got to make life more fun you know just by doing something different here I just posted this one and man you all can see the feedback, that's why I did it man besides you get to know pep by their quotes an what not

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Hey dude,

You can add me to your bbmessenger list. I promise you I won't send you a pic of my raton. This thread's hysterical. Just like that guy who once asked for females to chat with even though he was married but needed female friends in his bb because supposedly his wife said he only has males in it. You know what I said to that then..."Righhhhhhhhhhht......." You guys are funny. Thanks for the chuckles.

PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    Well if you see the guy to focuss on getting your pic then just tell him to stop and if he doesn't just delete them just as simple as that

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    That was me that happened to. And that's one reason I don't share pics. I feel that if I share one pic, I'll be asked to share racy pics which I'm not comfortable doing.

suprtong no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2498D306
    Quote Originally Posted by gusgus413 View Post
    Hey wait is that a crack on the great state of Ohio?!?! lol
    Hey leave ohio alone..theres nothing wrong with the buckeye state ..except the browns, maybe things will change next year for them anyhow we still have lebron and the cavs...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast