Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I think you girls need to relax a little. First of all, I rarely ask ... Networking with PinStackers forum

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705

Advertisement

I think you girls need to relax a little. First of all, I rarely ask anyone for their pin but I don't see why you associate giving out your pin as "dating". Second... If I get a pin request and we are chatting everyday or every other day, is it so bad that I wana know what you look like?? Sheeesh and not for nothing, I get girls askin me for a pic allll the time too! So it isn't just the guys! Third of all... Instead of being stuck up and thinking your better then every guy like you do at bars, all you have to say is "no thanks, I don't wanna give out my pin". This is why I'm still single cause of snobby ssa chicks in this world who think their ish don't stink! Every stop and think maybe a guy saw a theme you made? Or an opinion you had in another thread caught their eye? Maybe they just wanted to make friends who had similiar interests. THIS ISN'T DIRECTED AT EVERY GIRL. But you know who you are!! I'm not saying that there aren't pervs on here who want to hook up but we aren't all like that!!

Brian...

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Anyone remember the thread last year about the guy who would request people then once added he would randomly send them pictures of his um, manhood. That right there is reason to be cautious!

I know most guys are not like that, but it's enough to turn many off from the whole PIN sharing experience. So guys try not to take it personally and place the blame on the few pervs who have wrecked it for you instead of the girls who just don't want to take the chance of dealing with crap like that.

I do not have a ton of people on my BBM list, but I can tell you that I have met some great guys and girls and chat frequently with several of them. But they are almost always people I have gotten to know around PS first. Read their posts, a few PM convos first, then I give out my PIN.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Wait you bb addicts(me too). This is a smartphone forum. Not just BlackBerry. Lol. Yall forgot huh? Anyway some of the women here seem very serious. I was dumb for thinking pinstack wouldn't have a few bad apples. My experiences have all been positive. Shame on you "pinslackers". Ladies please don't let the few bad apples spoil it for us good ones.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EthanCole Guest
    There should be a forum where you can post perv's pins! But then again maybe someone is gonna put a nice person's pin just mess with them~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    1)Anyone remember the thread last year about the guy who would request people then once added he would randomly send them pictures of his um, manhood.

2) a few PM convos first, then I give out my PIN.

One y u got to put me on the spot 4?

Two you done went too far gf... someone u pm has your pin on file someone u randomly add via bbm and find out there a freak u can delete and there gone forever...

Three to og poster does it really matter if the person ur talkn to is male or female? I have 40plus bbm friends about 36 are female trust me you don't want that...

I agree with modern tho you need to change your swagger...

But if you want a females pin a) google blackberry dating
    b) work for a cell phone store as you sell a new blackberry and show them how to set it up add them your bbm list
    c) search the members online find a female user name and add them
    d) b more active on the forms peeps bbm for help often

and no I didn't get all my pins this way...

LOL @ hyphen, you knew you would get "exposed" sooner or later

And dude, once you have someone on BBM you can save the PIN number to your address book and also if you do a backup the contact can be restored from there. So no matter what way you give out your PIN, they can keep it forever if they choose. But if you delete someone on BBM and they re-request you, just keep on ignoring
    Twitter? My Apps List

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonring View Post
    You know Wallace, Just a little tip.......... girls don't really like argumentative men. That probably won't help your case at all. Sorry bro, just trying to help.
    A good man!!!! LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by clarkkent51ny View Post
    I think you girls need to relax a little. First of all, I rarely ask anyone for their pin but I don't see why you associate giving out your pin as "dating". Second... If I get a pin request and we are chatting everyday or every other day, is it so bad that I wana know what you look like?? Sheeesh and not for nothing, I get girls askin me for a pic allll the time too! So it isn't just the guys! Third of all... Instead of being stuck up and thinking your better then every guy like you do at bars, all you have to say is "no thanks, I don't wanna give out my pin". This is why I'm still single cause of snobby ssa chicks in this world who think their ish don't stink! Every stop and think maybe a guy saw a theme you made? Or an opinion you had in another thread caught their eye? Maybe they just wanted to make friends who had similiar interests. THIS ISN'T DIRECTED AT EVERY GIRL. But you know who you are!! I'm not saying that there aren't pervs on here who want to hook up but we aren't all like that!!

Brian...
    Ever think it's not the "ssa" girls...but maybe be donkeys hind end that's calling girls stuck up??? And if you read previous posts...after a while a pic request is ok...dont come straight out and ask. And what does it matter what we look like? LIke you said---getting our pin doesn't mean we are "dating"...so what do looks matter? And I will say that yes that was directed at me because....My "ish" as you call it, doesn't stink...it smells like roses.

Quote Originally Posted by hyphen View Post
    One y u got to put me on the spot 4?

Two you done went too far gf... someone u pm has your pin on file someone u randomly add via bbm and find out there a freak u can delete and there gone forever...

Three to og poster does it really matter if the person ur talkn to is male or female? I have 40plus bbm friends about 36 are female trust me you don't want that...

I agree with modern tho you need to change your swagger...

But if you want a females pin a) google blackberry dating
    b) work for a cell phone store as you sell a new blackberry and show them how to set it up add them your bbm list
    c) search the members online find a female user name and add them
    d) b more active on the forms peeps bbm for help often

and no I didn't get all my pins this way...
    What's wrong with 36 female BBM friends??? LOL I think you are braggin to the OP! LOL!

your "a" is a great idea; "b" is freaky, stalkerish and I would call the cops; "c" again, stalkerish; "d" the best choice.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    lol I'm too lazy to save someones bbm pin to my address book I had young jeezys managers assistant assistants on my bbm list when they wud do stuff n la he wud hit me up... not ne more stupid trackball lost its clickie

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    The only thing I ask is to PM me first and let me know you're from PS, that way I know who you are.
    Last edited by goldengirl75; 01-22-2009 at 12:55 PM.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Hey dude,

You can add me to your bbmessenger list. I promise you I won't send you a pic of my raton. This thread's hysterical. Just like that guy who once asked for females to chat with even though he was married but needed female friends in his bb because supposedly his wife said he only has males in it. You know what I said to that then..."Righhhhhhhhhhht......." You guys are funny. Thanks for the chuckles.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I promise you I won't send you a pic of my raton.
    roflmao
    Twitter? My Apps List

skillz9669 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    209949D9

Lightbulb

I completely understand how all the ladies feel with this. On another site I will not mention but also very popular my wife and I set up an accout. After only 2 weeks or so she had about 30 or more BBM requests and I myself 2, LOL. Now it could be coincidence but I must assume its because she was a woman and needless to say. She was bombarded with men asking for pics, locations, etc.... nothing of which had anything to do with why we signed up for the site. Pinstack has been the best to us so far yet I see this behavior doesn't dodge any site. Well guys, use your better sense and have a social life outside your BB and leave pinstack for the ones who want to learn and ask questions (about their bb)

Quote Originally Posted by skillz9669 View Post
    I completely understand how all the ladies feel with this. On another site I will not mention but also very popular my wife and I set up an accout. After only 2 weeks or so she had about 30 or more BBM requests and I myself 2, LOL. Now it could be coincidence but I must assume its because she was a woman and needless to say. She was bombarded with men asking for pics, locations, etc.... nothing of which had anything to do with why we signed up for the site. Pinstack has been the best to us so far yet I see this behavior doesn't dodge any site. Well guys, use your better sense and have a social life outside your BB and leave pinstack for the ones who want to learn and ask questions (about their bb)

Good point!

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    roflmao
    2nd that!!!

PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    @ ItsNowOrNever I was just tryn to help

but I wrk for a cell phone company nd I know of a guy who does "B" really well and well if your desperate "A & C" is an option to

i mean let's be real if a guy pms you and says something like " hey how are you doing saw you where online just thought I would say hey hi..." would you really reject that person?

and no I wasn't bragging just stating

But to finish my rant I think people associate bbm list to myspace i mean countless threads askn for friends not like its a bad thing but do you really talk to everyone on your bbm list no then if not delete them same thing like myspace got to be more of a popularity thing like I have x amount of friends...
    Last edited by hyphen; 01-22-2009 at 01:06 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast