Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by blacktouch007 Well this site is to get information on your bb but ... Networking with PinStackers forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by blacktouch007 View Post
    Well this site is to get information on your bb but at the same time it’s a portal for communication with other people who have the same likes and interests. I don’t know why girls on here are shy. imho I think that every one here is shy and slow to warm up and there is a lot of resistance among bb users for what reason or why I don’t know.

Its nothing to do with being shy. If you dont reply to messages I post here, or I haven't seen your name often, I'm not going to talk to you. It's that simple. Kinda like giving someone a phone number. If I see you once or twice a semester in school, I'm not giving you my number....however, if you are in a class with me and I see you often around campus, sure, we can get coffee and you can have my number.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I am sure a lot has to do with how you come across to people. If they like how you put yourself across in the different threads and such then they may or may not want to BBM but when you pop on with 3 or 4 post and just say I am this I am that you will probably not be very lucky in your attempts. Yes this forum is set up for us to learn about our smart phones but it is also a social networking site and we just have to use our judgement to weed out the good from the bad. Just my 2 cents.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by PMiranda View Post
    i have not had bbm very long but my friend told me to just post my pi on here some place and when i did almost everyone who messaged me wanted to talk dirty. it was kind of annoying. i don't know if I'm the only one who has experienced that but it was lame
    I get this all the time. And it's only then that most guys discover the reason I don't talk dirty. And IF ONE MORE PERSON ASKS ME FOR A PICTURE, I swear I'm gonna throw my 8120 to the wall!!!

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Well put Modern.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

iridemybike no está en línea Stack Professional
    Yeah, I think Modern hit the nail on the head with that one. It's really all about how you come across. If you go around acting creepy and asking for every girls pin then your probably not gonna get much. Or get deleted pretty fast when you can't hold a normal, civil conversation without acting like a stalker.

Tucker

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    I get this all the time. And it's only then that most guys discover the reason I don't talk dirty. And IF ONE MORE PERSON ASKS ME FOR A PICTURE, I swear I'm gonna throw my 8120 to the wall!!!
    Hey Erica can I get a picture...

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Sorry but I was serious in my previous post. My BB is not for dating.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    LOL...I know you were and thats why I was teasing you. I don't need a date my wife is enough for me anyway.

PMiranda no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    207d53cc
    the other day i was with my best friend and i got an add request and i told my friend to read it and she declined him with out asking me and she said he had asked her like 2 second before he asked me to add him lol talk about creepy

wallace614 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarspicebaby1 View Post
    simple -this site is for information about how to use my BB and not a dating site. I share my info with who I want, when I want, and the rest of the time protect my PRIVACY. You want to date there are PLENTY of sites, but this site isn't for that purpose.
    Its called networking and its apage based on Blackberry after all so we should be able to socialize and what not but that's just your opinion, this site is more than a software place

PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    Quote Originally Posted by PMiranda View Post
    i have not had bbm very long but my friend told me to just post my pi on here some place and when i did almost everyone who messaged me wanted to talk dirty. it was kind of annoying. i don't know if I'm the only one who has experienced that but it was lame
    Like I said before it all depends who are you talking to but after all is just to get to know people and kill time when you are bored, other than that its on you

PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    Quote Originally Posted by blacktouch007 View Post
    Well this site is to get information on your bb but at the same time it’s a portal for communication with other people who have the same likes and interests. I don’t know why girls on here are shy. imho I think that every one here is shy and slow to warm up and there is a lot of resistance among bb users for what reason or why I don’t know.
    Naw they are just shy cus you can start talking to pep and if you don't want to talk just delete

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    Quote Originally Posted by wallace614 View Post
    Like I said before it all depends who are you talking to but after all is just to get to know people and kill time when you are bored, other than that its on you
    You know Wallace, Just a little tip.......... girls don't really like argumentative men. That probably won't help your case at all. Sorry bro, just trying to help.

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    Quote Originally Posted by wallace614 View Post
    Its called networking and its apage based on Blackberry after all so we should be able to socialize and what not but that's just your opinion, this site is more than a software place
    This one too.

MrBlackMoney no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask4it
    Makes sense!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    Its nothing to do with being shy. If you dont reply to messages I post here, or I haven't seen your name often, I'm not going to talk to you. It's that simple. Kinda like giving someone a phone number. If I see you once or twice a semester in school, I'm not giving you my number....however, if you are in a class with me and I see you often around campus, sure, we can get coffee and you can have my number.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast