Is BB8700 the latest one? How is it? Any thoughts?... Networking with PinStackers forum

Trojan horse no está en línea Stack level 1

Which is the latest BB?

Advertisement

Is BB8700 the latest one? How is it? Any thoughts?
    Trojan horse

cowan3789 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2045A41A

Re: Which is the latest BB?

Hi TH........8700 is now several months old. Latest is 7130G. Difference is that it does NOT have full querty (2 letters per key) rather than 1 per key as in the 8700 BUT the 7130 is way faster and the graphics and resolution are both superior to the 8700. I am in Canada and so the US 7130 model might be slightly different.

Truly, it's a balancing act. 87 is bigger and not as comfortable to hold but it has expanded keyboard. 71 is more compact and more the size of a cell phone (not much bigger than a Motorola Razr) but with compressed keyboard. I looked at both and went with the 71. My advice.....look at them both. Sound quality in both is awesome. Good luck !!! Oh BTW, the holster for the 8700 (at least in Canada) is a plastic clip - on guaranteed to cause your BB to drop on the deck as soon as you stand up or get out of your car. The most expensive BB has the cheapest holster. Hey RIM people, what were you thinking?