Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where are all the adults here? Can't have an adult conversation without getting deleted! And ... Networking with PinStackers forum

big_attitude52 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2443d8c6

Where are they?

Advertisement

Where are all the adults here? Can't have an adult conversation without getting deleted! And I don't mean always sexual.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'm guessing that casual conversations are best utilized by messengers, email and the such. Not by using Pinstack for those types of things.
    The Stacks is 1st and foremost an info center for cell phones, etc.
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    I make my pin public to connect with other berry users who enjoy their berrys just as much as me. Who wants to get messages that are way too personal or disrespectful. I don't want messages asking me how me and my husband enjoy each other and I don't want to know that about anybody either. What's wrong with adding someone to blackberry messenger and actually talking about blackberrys?

DITTO li2327!
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

taeisme no está en línea Stack level 4
    I don't mind people contacting me but I don't do photos and I don't like it when dudes ask me my bra size or

taeisme no está en línea Stack level 4
    That isn't cool. But I am game to chat about stuff

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me
    This is a mobile device forum,, and as such any subjects other then device related would be deemed inappropriate by the powers that be ...its their forum they do what they want .
    If your so inclined,set up your own forums for personal discussions and asking young ladies for the cup size at your own expense.
    people have spent a great deal of time, and a bit of money to keep these boards up and running,and they have the final say ..I get some personal comment of mine deleted once a year , tho they were all targeted at one greedy person . but the greedy puke pays for advertising here and he gets privilege.
    if you were to start a thread about bass fishing it would be deleted too unless it involved the device some how.
    So I would not take it personally, just stay with in the topics listed on the forums and you will be fine......
    hmmm berries as boat anchors........ maybe I will author a new thread about dropping them over the side while fishing.....................

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    (Exactly why I don't give out my pin. Gf doesn't even have it)
    BTW, what haywood said. I'd rather see 100 "HELP" threads than "ASL".

I'm not your gf, and I don't have a cup size! So can I have your pin JF?

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Ditto on the not giving the pin out suggestion!

lostandfound no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by HeywoodJ View Post
    This is a mobile device forum,, and as such any subjects other then device related would be deemed inappropriate by the powers that be ...its their forum they do what they want .
    If your so inclined,set up your own forums for personal discussions and asking young ladies for the cup size at your own expense.
    people have spent a great deal of time, and a bit of money to keep these boards up and running,and they have the final say ..I get some personal comment of mine deleted once a year , tho they were all targeted at one greedy person . but the greedy puke pays for advertising here and he gets privilege.
    if you were to start a thread about bass fishing it would be deleted too unless it involved the device some how.
    So I would not take it personally, just stay with in the topics listed on the forums and you will be fine......
    hmmm berries as boat anchors........ maybe I will author a new thread about dropping them over the side while fishing.....................
    It is my understanding from reading the rules and guidelines that you can post about anything you chose as long as it is not illegal or something nasty or perverted and its in the correct place. And you can have issues with others as long as you are not rude and disrespectful in your responses.

As far as giving my PIN I will do so after knowing and talking to someone on the forum first and the first time they ask me for anything inappropriate they will be deleted. I am here to learn about my BB and yes socialize to a point but there are limits and they should be respected.

You might try 1 of the first things you ever saw after registering on PinStack!http://forums.pinstack.com/rules.php

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    SVT, you can have my PIN if you can guess it.

Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    SVT, you can have my PIN if you can guess it.
    It's No Need!

cwt341 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i dont see the prob will having adult convos and sharing personal lifes or naked pics or w.e but both sides have to be willing. i have people on my list that will tlk bout anything ppl that wont

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast