is it used for talking to other blackberry's? Can someone help me on it and ... Networking with PinStackers forum

sako94 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question What Really is BlackBerry Messenger?

Advertisement

is it used for talking to other blackberry's? Can someone help me on it and maybe a walkthrough on how to use it?

MackDa600 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30b44bcc
    Thats exactly what it is. Similar to instant messaging but only for bb's. Keeps stuff out of the e-mail and is like very much like PINS, uses same platform sort of.
    PIN: 30b44bcc

ok like LOTS an LOTS of my friends have blackberrys is it free to use program no data needed more like using sms txts? and like how do i set it up because i can never figure how to add my friends that have bb's

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Yes it is free to use.
    Yes a BlackBerry Data Plan (preferrably unlimited) is REQUIRED to use the BB Messenger. It does NOT use texts/SMS.

All you have to do to add people is go to the Menu and select Add A Contact. Scroll up to Use Once and enter their pin. Hit Continue and it will send the request.

For more on PIN Messaging, check this thread http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._answered.html

PIN/ID
    LESS

HOW G@YYYYY why do i need a data plan to use... what ever i guess its just one app i wont use...

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822
    Its like being in a owners club! BB messenger needless to say only connects to other BB phones. Abit like being on this site!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~