Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I usually don't make resolutions but decided this year I would for the sake of ... Networking with PinStackers forum

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

What is your New Years Resolution?

Advertisement

I usually don't make resolutions but decided this year I would for the sake of my soon to be one year old daughter. I thought it might be fun to see what resolutions my fellow stackers plan to make and if they believe they will keep them.

My resolution is to finally give up smoking no matter what it takes so I am around when my little girl graduates. I know its a common one but this year it became much more important for me to do.

Share your resolution and see what you might have in common with others.

yourock2425 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *&^%$#
    From one Cowboy fan to another, ill jump in... Mine is to lose most if not all of my gut!! At 41, its getting tougher every year... I workout alot but just cant get rid of my gut, mainly cause i love to eat!! Ok.. thats mine..
    *LiViN tHe DrEaM* - with my new Bold !!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i'm behind you cowboy. that's a great one. fortunately i have never had to fight that battle...now as far as yourocks battle...i'm in there with ya my friend.......and where did my smileys go?
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

lococreativo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241CE89A
    My resolutions go with the first two post. Quit Smocking and loose some weight.

I make the same resolutions everuy year but with the age issue is time to put some things on priority.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    If I am succesful mine next year may be the same as yours yourock.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by lococreativo View Post
    I make the same resolutions everuy year but with the age issue is time to put some things on priority.

I have to agree my first 3 kids were born when I was in my 20's and invincible. Now that I am pushing 40 with a one year old staying healthy has become a top priority.

ScSpeedy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3034c66d
    I am probably have the year of most of u guys here but I am 27 and been smoking since I was 16 so my resolution is to quit smoking and try to pay off my large debt this year and maybe good back to school.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Great post

My New Year's resolution[s] for '09 are:

1.- Go back down to 165 (the holidays always get to me) lol Gotta loose about 30 pounds.
    2.- To move in with my girlfriend for once and for all. 2 1/2 years together. I just got to.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    My New Year's resolution[s] for '09 are:

1.- Go back down to 165 (the holidays always get to me) lol Gotta loose about 30 pounds.
    2.- To move in with my girlfriend for once and for all. 2 1/2 years together. I just got to.
    Good Luck on both!! Why move in just get married. Oh wait you want it to stay good never mind .

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Pay off my credit cards and lose about 5-10 pounds.

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    I made a resolution 25 years ago and it is the only one I ever stuck to.

I had resolved in previous years to:

Quit smoking
    Quit drinking
    Lose weight
    Be nice to everyone

I was never able to keep any of these, so.... I resolved in 1983 to never make another resolution unless I was sure I could live up to it. I have never thought of a resolution I could live up to. I still smoke, drink, gain weight (not much lol) and I am nice to NO ONE.... So.... I have kept only one resolution ever. I don't do resolutons.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

dts51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)
    My new years resolution is to buy a 1080p digital projector...time to move up from 720p.
    "May fortune favor the foolish" ...... Captain James T. Kirk

taeisme no está en línea Stack level 4
    i would love to lose 40lbs by June, that's my goal and I am going to stick to it.... Hopeƒully.....

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    I usually don't make resolutions but decided this year I would for the sake of my soon to be one year old daughter. I thought it might be fun to see what resolutions my fellow stackers plan to make and if they believe they will keep them.

My resolution is to finally give up smoking no matter what it takes so I am around when my little girl graduates. I know its a common one but this year it became much more important for me to do.

Share your resolution and see what you might have in common with others.

For you, Cowboy, and all the other Stackers contemplating quitting smoking...patches and lozenges do work. And a great site for support that includes a day by day accounting of how many days you've added to your life, and the amount of money you've saved, as well as networking with those that are quitting, is: www.quitnet.com

My resolution, Cowboy, for 2009: Is for the Creator of this universe to lay a hand on my shoulder and have me be more of the person I should be

Helmdawg no está en línea Stack level 2
    My resolution is to stop updating my OS everytime one leaks out, its addictive and time consuming

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast