I need help!!! I would like to surf the web and get email, with having ... Networking with PinStackers forum

cmswhitlock1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    400FD94D

what is the difference between data pack and data plan?

Advertisement

I need help!!! I would like to surf the web and get email, with having my current plan. 300 free incoming, unlimited walkie talkie, free nights and weekends @9pm. Will i be able to have these things and pay the $39.99 for the free incoming and $10.00 for the data pack. the nextel rep was no help. i want to know from some PROS, so here i am. she said something like i had to get the data plan for $39.99 and pay for my calls and walkie talkie. what i need to know i guess is will i be ok with the data pack, surfing the internet and getting emails?

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: what is the difference between data pack and data plan?

Data pack/plan is for regular phone. You would need a Blackberry Add On package to be able to use all the features of that wonderful device.

gwireless no está en línea Stack level 1

Data pack/plan is only for using the nextel browser or the data needed for java apps like telenav or weather scout etc ... You need one of Nextels BlackBerry plans to take advantage of the really awesome BB apps. Its worth the money and just dump nextels data plans you will have a million other better apps with a BB plan

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Yup, the Nextel Data Pack is for all other Nextel phones, and doesnt work right on the BB. The BB Data Plan is exactly what you need.

cmswhitlock1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    400FD94D

Can i get the data plan for a bb and get a minute plan? what i really want is to have all the options to use my bb for the $49.99. and be able to talk with free incoming, nights and weekends free and unlimited walkie-talkie for $39.99.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

You can get the Unlimited Data Plan for $39.99 and the Free Incoming 300 for $49.99.