Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi Everyone. I know that we all post our pins hoping to meet cool new ... Networking with PinStackers forum

daniels75 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    negot.

What do you get from your messenger friendship?

Advertisement

Hi Everyone. I know that we all post our pins hoping to meet cool new people from around the world and most of the time, we do connect with someone awesome. But have you even gotten more from a messenger friendship. Have you fallen for one of your messenger pals? Do you need to chat with the person everyday? Are you just friends or do you long for something more?I have met amazing people from all over the United States and the world. If you have met someone special through blackberry messenger, post your thoughts here. I want to hear from other people that have made a connection. I hope to hear from fellow stackers. Later

Jenny

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    everyone i bbm with tries to hit on me. i tell them i'm married but it does no good.i tell the guys that i'm straight.it does no good. i guess some people just have it.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

daniels75 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    negot.
    lol. You have it huh? Wow....too funny. at least you are honest. what's your pin...i promise i won't hit on you. If you wanna chat, pin me at 2426C19B.

EthanCole Guest
    I just recently met someone through bbm and I've never met someone as awesome as she is. Hehehe who would of known eeh? hello sunshine!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    I've meet 3 awesome people on BBM. 1 in particular we've been through some ups and downs like an old marriage. lol But in the end those are my people.
    Device history: 8100 > 8320 > 8900 & 9530. Keep crackin'

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    everyone i bbm with tries to hit on me. i tell them i'm married but it does no good.i tell the guys that i'm straight.it does no good. i guess some people just have it.

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    I've met many wonderful people through bbm. One woman is such a great friend, she's been there for me through all my problems and good news. I met a wonderful guy who was a very Christian man. He taught me so much and helped me through a very hard time in my life. I wanted to talk to him everyday, about the bible and God and Christianity. He doesn't have bbm anymore so I can't talk to him anymore.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    some have became customers and business partners with me. others look for my experise. and i have made a few very close friends who share the same beliefs as me (straightedge) and music. met a few people who were in bands that i listen to or use to see at shows. of course there are freaks everywhere but what are you going to do
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

I have met some good friends who I talk to everyday.

I also have met some real pervs who don't realize I don't want a sexual chat (personal reasons due to my disability), or have my pic stored on my phone or media card.

Its too bad that recent issues have me looking to stray from the BlackBerry but I'm beyond frustration right now and feel its time for a change.

fxyb no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Really??
    I have meet some really nice people from here that I do talk to on a daily. I have not run into any freaks but Im still looking( JUST JOKING). Lol

mikeinsocal no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm gonna use that one...still looking! Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by fxyb View Post
    I have meet some really nice people from here that I do talk to on a daily. I have not run into any freaks but Im still looking( JUST JOKING). Lol

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    LMAO......

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post

I have met some good friends who I talk to everyday.

I also have met some real pervs who don't realize I don't want a sexual chat (personal reasons due to my disability), or have my pic stored on my phone or media card.

Its too bad that recent issues have me looking to stray from the BlackBerry but I'm beyond frustration right now and feel its time for a change.
    hang in there girl. don't stray from your blackberry. sounds like you have a bunch of BB friends. you can make a change...just don't change everything. pin me if you want a hollar.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Thanks. I'm just frustrated with my recent issues with email, data and other problems with the phone and need a break. I may come back to the Blackberry one day.

arose4me7305 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24767c55
    Honestly, 80% of the people i've met via BBM have turned out to be complete losers or creeps. They all want the same thing...... something sexual. It's disgusting.

I have met some wonderful friends on BBM as well, and that makes it worth it.
    .Laci.
    t-mobile .8120.
    Diamonds are for girls.
    Pearls are for women.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast