I might be posting this in the wrong area....please excuse me if so!! Anyone in ... Networking with PinStackers forum

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Web design!!???

Advertisement

I might be posting this in the wrong area....please excuse me if so!! Anyone in the house knows how to do web designs?? I need a simple web site...but having a hard time finding the right person/place and or thing to do it!! Help anyone?? any advice?? Thanks
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

Maxx730 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31bf8ee1
    i design websites, if you would like to see some of my stuff send me a PIN at 31bf8ee1

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx730 View Post
    i design websites, if you would like to see some of my stuff send me a PIN at 31bf8ee1
    Ok will do!!!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

Malluco no está en línea Stack level 2
    I design website too.. .. add me on msn/gtalk: malluco@gmail.com
    +-----------------------+
    BlackBerry Magazine

+-----------------------+

lsu4lif3 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    just wondering how much does a website cost
    Never give up...you can always make a difference

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    If you want something good you are looking a few hundred to a few thousand to design (depending on what you want) and then maintinence (depending on what it is) is also a montly cost.

I run my own website and am learning CSS rather quickly so I didnt' have to pay those fees. I was also worried abotu someone claiming that it was their property once our contract ran out because they built it and created it.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    If you want something good you are looking a few hundred to a few thousand to design (depending on what you want) and then maintinence (depending on what it is) is also a montly cost.

I run my own website and am learning CSS rather quickly so I didnt' have to pay those fees. I was also worried abotu someone claiming that it was their property once our contract ran out because they built it and created it.
    Hmmn good to know...thank you
    Maya Angelou

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Also depends alot on what your looking for, there are alot of free out there as well, even for business.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>