I'm trying to figure out which is the best blackberry forum site...im on bbforums and ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Trizzy619 no está en línea Stack level 1

Wassup World

Advertisement

I'm trying to figure out which is the best blackberry forum site...im on bbforums and crackberry so i decided to give this a try...

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Just like blackberry forums there is no best, or better yet the best the answer to that varies from user to user. But one thing that's differnt is that pinstack is a support forum for ALL smartphone platforms and not just bb. So expect a vast array of backgrounds and broad-view feedback in discussions. We are all open to anything.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    As Hayden says there is no best, however I truly find Pinstack the most useful especially when you have problems with your phone. If searching the stacks doesn't fint the answer then ask and people respond very quickly. I have seen the experts take a lot of time trying to help one of us solve a problem. The guys and gals on this site are friendly and do not look at any question as silly, they just want to make sure your phone works right!

Enjoy the stacks and welcome