Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Don't mess with her, she could counter with "harassment" against you...leave her be, and contact ... Networking with PinStackers forum

RS*Morpheus no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Don't mess with her, she could counter with "harassment" against you...leave her be, and contact the department that responded detctives section to see what actions you can take and what they can do to help...as far as with you work..if the managment does nothing about it, go above them, you may be protected under some laws in your state from being fired for up-channeling or going above heads, I go for CEOs...they have the ultimate power and will usually save your job, and get rid of the offender, statistics show that persons whome start out with simple thefts will move on to bigger "pay-offs" if there is no adverse effects to her for what she has done...if you lived in SC I could hook you up...hope some of this help...BUT PLEASE **do not harass her, even looking at her the wrong way could go against you if she so feels inclined...**~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ glad you got your phone back, I always keep mine on my hip. But you can always set up a PIN for your SIM card and also a PIN for the phone so you need 2 codes just to turn on and to make calls... Little extra sense of security.

tiazzigirl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249ecacb
    I agree with MistyBlue0406 u must keep ur berry in ur pockt at all times not ur purse ladies. I have jeans with back pockets and buttons whenever I walk away from my desk my berry goes in my back pocket and it gets buttoned.MistyBlue0406 I'm glad that u got ur phone back

MistyBlue0406 no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by tiazzigirl View Post
    I agree with MistyBlue0406 u must keep ur berry in ur pockt at all times not ur purse ladies. I have jeans with back pockets and buttons whenever I walk away from my desk my berry goes in my back pocket and it gets buttoned.MistyBlue0406 I'm glad that u got ur phone back
    Thank You tiazzigirl!! I appreciate your comment. It was a lesson well learned for me that is for sure. I think the girl knows she messed with the wrong person cause she was quick to offer me her battery and everything. I am so amazed that it was only the 5th day on my new job that someone did this.
    ~MistyBlue0406~

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by RS*Morpheus View Post
    Don't mess with her, she could counter with "harassment" against you...leave her be, and contact the department that responded detctives section to see what actions you can take and what they can do to help...as far as with you work..if the managment does nothing about it, go above them, you may be protected under some laws in your state from being fired for up-channeling or going above heads, I go for CEOs...they have the ultimate power and will usually save your job, and get rid of the offender, statistics show that persons whome start out with simple thefts will move on to bigger "pay-offs" if there is no adverse effects to her for what she has done...if you lived in SC I could hook you up...hope some of this help...BUT PLEASE **do not harass her, even looking at her the wrong way could go against you if she so feels inclined...**~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thank you Morpheus. I have no plan on messing with her. It was my frustration coming out is all. I am not like that at all. As a matter of fact I am very quiet and stick to myself on the workforce. I am one that don't want problems from people. There is nothing I need to do. Her day will come. **Every dog has their day**
    Last edited by jblackfish; 08-24-2008 at 03:37 PM. Reason: font color, all bold.
    ~MistyBlue0406~

hotfairy87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    7A40CB17
    Sorry to hear that happen to you on your 5th day of work that would suck and I would be very upset too, if she has a blackerry pearl the battery won't fit in it lol so she should give it back to you ! I have tried to put a batter in a curve from a pearl and it didn't work but at least I knew. The cops should have tooken a report to ensure she wouldn't have done it again. Here its a misimeanor of theft and will get charge if proven she had the phone at the time and if not then there is nothing they can do sorry. Maybe better luck next time and getting her in the act ... Well I'm glad you got it back even ur work helped you out to get a battery for it. Its a crazy small world and everyone has to look after their stuff no matter what it is.. Well good luck and have a nice day

c0rinne no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240C94BF
    Seriously, there are some terrible people out there. Sorry to hear this.

onedoteight no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ she's not gone today but she will be soon karma will always get you in the end. Glad to hear you got your phone back and a brand new battery.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by hotfairy87 View Post
    Sorry to hear that happen to you on your 5th day of work that would suck and I would be very upset too, if she has a blackerry pearl the battery won't fit in it lol so she should give it back to you ! I have tried to put a batter in a curve from a pearl and it didn't work but at least I knew. The cops should have tooken a report to ensure she wouldn't have done it again. Here its a misimeanor of theft and will get charge if proven she had the phone at the time and if not then there is nothing they can do sorry. Maybe better luck next time and getting her in the act ... Well I'm glad you got it back even ur work helped you out to get a battery for it. Its a crazy small world and everyone has to look after their stuff no matter what it is.. Well good luck and have a nice day
    Thank You hotfairy. I do appreciate your comment so much. She didnt want the battery. She removed the battery so if I called my phone it would not ring. (She didnt want to get caught). I did have a good day today at work. She didnt talk to me or even look at me..this also tells me she is very quilty. My manager is just waiting to catch her so she can get rid of her. She is putting up servalance cameras. Someone like this will surely do it again. I hope she definately gets caughts. It was hard working today just know there is a theif I work with that stole my phone...kinda creepy.
    Thanks again for your comment. You have a great day as well!
    ~MistyBlue0406~

Denisenicole no está en línea Stack level 3
    Wow! Talk about barefaced!

Sorry you have to work with her. Glad you got back your phone.

Just a quick update. The girl that stole my phone and battery she decided to put my battery on top of the microwave in the break room. An employee found it and returned it back to me. How insane is this?? Today is my 7th day working there now. The girl that stole my phone was being so pleasant to me today inviting me to a baby shower??? I have never spoken with this girl nor do I care to. No one in their right mind invites someone to a baby shower they don't even know. Anyway, I wanted to let you know I have my battery now.

What a life at my new job!! *Watch those BB phones and don't let them outta your sight**
    ~MistyBlue0406~

slemmer no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    206E69D8
    If they really want to catch her in the act they should setup a sting operation and trap her on the cameras.

rich0370 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by slemmer View Post
    If they really want to catch her in the act they should setup a sting operation and trap her on the cameras.
    I like it...leave some bait and watch her walk into the trap! Nice!

lesawag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    What a great idea. Since this happened a few months ago her guard will be down.
    Lol

bigmace3000 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22AE5DFF
    I WISH A ** WOULD TRY AND TAKE MY PHONE!!

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM SLAPPIN THE ** OUT OF ANYBODY IN THIS BUILDING FOR EVEN TOUCHING MY STUFF!!!

I said that out loud my first day here....havent had any problems in over 2years.

lol
    Last edited by azstar; 12-09-2008 at 06:04 PM. Reason: format edit
    The crime is undetectable by the feds cause in the minds of our kids is where the track is...and music is potent and straight to the soul...so its much more addictive than crack is!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast