Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Originally Posted by azstar Glad the situation worked out for you. Even if that person ... Networking with PinStackers forum

MistyBlue0406 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Glad the situation worked out for you. Even if that person doesn't lose their job, what goes around comes around, and her actions will come back to bite her on the butt someday.
    You are definately right about that!!! I do know someone I work with is on probation but not sure who. I suspect now it maybe her. I will keep ya update and let ya know what happens on Monday. If she is smart she will not come back!!
    ~MistyBlue0406~

Quote Originally Posted by gr8cop View Post
    Just for you that aren't familiar with what thbe police can do. (although I am not a law enforcement officer in KY, thus not familiar with state laws). Police offices have to go what the law says, in maryland this would be considered a misemenor theft and if it didn't happen in the presence of the police officer and a report is all that would have been taken, the victim could go for charges, however she would need to be able to have enough probable cause to get charges. I can go on with this, but I only wanted to give a brief over view of how the cops hands are tied!
    I do understand that the cops hands are tied. I am just very frustrated that this happened. I never leave my phone out. I took my phone out to text message my husband to let him know I would be a little late coming home from work due to I needed to go to the store. I had the phone in my hand. My co worker came to me and said you have a call on my line not sure how it came to me. I had to go to his desk to answer the phone because they got new lines in and he did not know how to transfer call. It was gone 4 mins at the most.

Nothing personal about the cops but they did not even take a report! ???
    ~MistyBlue0406~

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Man, that's a story. I can't believe that it happened to you starting a new job. What happened to the woman who stole it? I definitely agree... Blackberries are very hunted. I try to keep mine very safe. Sorry to hear it happened to you.. But with your warning I'm sure plenty people will be a little more careful. Thanks for sharing your story. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~next time tell her that blackberry battery isn't that expensive

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Glad you got ur Berry back, Misty. They've got software now that'll track a stolen unit via gps...
    Keep an eye on that Lynda, and take care.

Timo529 no está en línea Stack level 2
    More then likely she took the battery out so the phone wouldn't ring I doubt she took the battery to actually keep it but that's terrible I always keep my phone near me just because of situations like that~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Timo529 View Post
    More then likely she took the battery out so the phone wouldn't ring I doubt she took the battery to actually keep it but that's terrible I always keep my phone near me just because of situations like that~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    ...or took the battery out so that it couldn't be traced (tracked/located) - she probably didn't have time to turn it off so she just took the battery out.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    and i leave my berry laying around all the time.
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

Dylan Trott no está en línea Stack level 2
    Man that's terrible. I never leave ANYTHING important around, even just a magazine. Luckily you have a nice manager! I hope that woman doesn't get a raise.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Oh, she'll get a "raise" alright...but not the kind you mean, Dylan. As Azstar said a while back, "What goes around comes around." I believe it too. She'll get her share of "reward" one day.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Here is the sad part. I saw the girl hide the phone. She was in the bathroom with door open and lights out shuffling her hands around. I turned on the light. She did not turn around. I think I was in shock and didn't realize what she was doing and I walked right back out of the bathroom.

Not even 5 minutes later. The owner found the phone. It has make up all over it. I don't wear all that heavy makeup. This entire weekend has been miserable for me because im now having flashbacks of all this and have figured out what she was doing.

One of your replies was she took the battery out so it would not ring. You are absolutely right. Now that I have time to think about what happened and what I saw, I am beating myself up now. Because I could have screamed so loud for the boss to run to the bathroom to catch her red handed. And that is not what I did.

I have never had anything stolen from me right under my nose like this. You have no idea what this has done to me. She invaded me and my privacy. Yes I did get the phone back. But now its the principle and I have to work with this girl everyday.

Monday I want to make her life a living "Hell" and remind her every second she stole my phone and kept my battery.

<Sorry everyone..now im venting> - 1 Angry person I am right now.
    ~MistyBlue0406~

Quote Originally Posted by flash24 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~next time tell her that blackberry battery isn't that expensive
    Lol. Like if she was after the batery. Nice that you can make such a terrible experience so funny.
    Back to the story, if you knew who did it how come that person still has a job?

[quote=Mr_Carter;859431]Lol. Like if she was after the batery. Nice that you can make such a terrible experience so funny.
    Back to the story, if you knew who did it how come that person still has a job?[/quote

Because she has to be caught red handed from the manager in order to fire her. Due to legal issues. They are putting security cameras up on Monday. They have to have proof because the owner don't want a lawsuit I guess.

Wicked weird world we live in!
    ~MistyBlue0406~

That's not right. Hope you have a good Monday! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thumbs up Thank You

That's not right. Hope you have a good Monday! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thank You Mr. Carter. I really do appreciate that very much.
    I will try my best to have a great day. I am in Sales and I need to make some money to keep my BB going..hahahaha!
    ~MistyBlue0406~

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast