Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hi Everyone! I had terribile experience that happened to me today that I would like ... Networking with PinStackers forum

MistyBlue0406 no está en línea Stack level 2

Post *WARNING* To all Blackberry friends

Advertisement

Hi Everyone!

I had terribile experience that happened to me today that I would like to share with all of you.

I got a new job this week. Today was my 5th day at work. I had my 8320 Blackberry Curve sitting on my desk no longer than 5 minutes. An employee stole my phone today. I went to management and said NO one is leaving this office until I get my Blackberry phone back. I caught the girl that stole my phone. She took my phone and hid it in the bathroom. Called the police and file a report also. However Police did NOTHING! (But waste my time)

My phone was found in bathroom as she was trying to hide it. When the owner found my phone there was no battery in the phone. This theif took the battery and kept it. So awesome to know I do have wonderful managers because they wrote me out a check today to buy me a battery.

The reason for this warning is to let all of you know how quickly your phone can and will be taken. PLEASE PLEASE No matter where you are...keep your phone with you at all times. For women. I do not recommend the purse. I highly recommend putting your phone in your pocket. For us women I do know how uncomfortable this can be. But knowing what these types of phones are worth and how much you paid for them I am sure you all work very hard to pay for such a nice phone PLEASE I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO GUARD YOUR PHONE WITH YOUR LIFE. Thank God she did not take the sim card.

Sincerely
    ~MistyBlue0406~

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4
    damn.... you work in a crazy place... gotta get out of there...

but good to hear u found the bb

cheers

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46
    your lucky, at least you got your baby back!!!
    hope others will learn from this....thieves suck....should all be sterilized and not humainly.....would be a strong deterant to not steal....
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    That's a really sad commentary to know you work with such trifflin' people. I am glad you did get your phone back. That's just craaazy!!!

ftx437 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2454c8a2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the same thing happened to me(granted it was not my bb thank god!) but the messes up part was I never got it back and there was only 6 people that worked there and my boss hated me do he didn't even bother looking or care

justin411 no está en línea Stack level 1
    wow,
    that's crazy it just goes to show you that it's blackberry fever out in the world..

AssassinCreed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    246D499B
    She musta heard abut pin stack and was dyin to check it! Na jus jokin but I'm glad you did get it back and a new batt! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

josh33_unc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304045F9
    where ya at in ky? i'm south of lexington. lets team up and give her a good beat down
    September 5th... kickoff time

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    sad... happy you got it back!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Glad you got it back, Misty, and it sounds like the managers appreciate you enough to take care of the battery. What happened to the employee who stole your BB? Canned, hopefully.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Glad the situation worked out for you. Even if that person doesn't lose their job, what goes around comes around, and her actions will come back to bite her on the butt someday.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Glad you got it back, Misty, and it sounds like the managers appreciate you enough to take care of the battery. What happened to the employee who stole your BB? Canned, hopefully.
    Sad to say, The girl Lynda is still there. The manager could not prove it. But manager is well aware who is doing this. Found out she has been stealing other things from people in there as well. The police came and said they can do NOTHING. What is wrong with KENTUCKY????????? I am orginally from PA..They would have nailed her on the spot.

I confronted the girl and she even offered to give me her battery. She has a BB pearl. This girl is plain NUTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ and needs to be locked up!!!!

However now they are getting cameras for the entire office now.
    ~MistyBlue0406~

Quote Originally Posted by josh33_unc View Post
    where ya at in ky? i'm south of lexington. lets team up and give her a good beat down
    I am your neighbor. I live in Florence, KY. Lets go beat her up!!!! LOL
    ~MistyBlue0406~

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    my phone does not leave my hand or pocket. glad you got it back. your lucky
    phatman the phat stacker!

gr8cop no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just for you that aren't familiar with what thbe police can do. (although I am not a law enforcement officer in KY, thus not familiar with state laws). Police offices have to go what the law says, in maryland this would be considered a misemenor theft and if it didn't happen in the presence of the police officer and a report is all that would have been taken, the victim could go for charges, however she would need to be able to have enough probable cause to get charges. I can go on with this, but I only wanted to give a brief over view of how the cops hands are tied!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast