Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

OK, havent been feeling well, slept late today (8 am). At 7am I get this ... Networking with PinStackers forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

VERY Strange incident on BBM

Advertisement

OK, havent been feeling well, slept late today (8 am). At 7am I get this BBM alert, from a person who I thought was someone who read the Christian threads who asked me to add him yesterday, which I did. Anyway he wakes me up at 7, and turned the phone off and slept for another hour. When I got up he had BBM'd me 5 more times, so I answered-"hey, sorry, I was sleeping a bit". He said "what so you do and are you married?". I said "yes, 5 kids, and I program CNC milling mahines". THEN he said " can I get personal?". I thought, I thought THAT was personal. Then he said "have you ever cheated on hubby?" I said "dude, I AM hubby. Im 6'1" 250lbs, I dont think your my type". Then he says "I like the picture, the face and neck". I said "if youre talking about my avatar, thats Donald Feagan of Steely Dan, and Im sure he's taken. And if youre talking about the photo on my personal info page, thats my wife and Im not her." I said "why dont you try a dating service, you'll probably have more luck than BBM". Then he said "how do I know your the hubby?" And I said "you have yourself a good day now". And I deleted him, I guess Im unlisting my pin as much as I hate to. Has anyone else had any interesting BBM incidents?

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    No, and just another reason I won't give out my pin. Guys scum (and I'll take the heat for saying that).
    Surprised you seem as calm as your thread implies.
    I'll never understand things like that, or people like that.
    Like the stacks, but I'll never make my profile anything other than the facts about my blackberry.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    OK, havent been feeling well, slept late today (8 am). At 7am I get this BBM alert, from a person who I thought was someone who read the Christian threads who asked me to add him yesterday, which I did. Anyway he wakes me up at 7, and turned the phone off and slept for another hour. When I got up he had BBM'd me 5 more times, so I answered-"hey, sorry, I was sleeping a bit". He said "what so you do and are you married?". I said "yes, 5 kids, and I program CNC milling mahines". THEN he said " can I get personal?". I thought, I thought THAT was personal. Then he said "have you ever cheated on hubby?" I said "dude, I AM hubby. Im 6'1" 250lbs, I dont think your my type". Then he says "I like the picture, the face and neck". I said "if youre talking about my avatar, thats Donald Feagan of Steely Dan, and Im sure he's taken. And if youre talking about the photo on my personal info page, thats my wife and Im not her." I said "why dont you try a dating service, you'll probably have more luck than BBM". Then he said "how do I know your the hubby?" And I said "you have yourself a good day now". And I deleted him, I guess Im unlisting my pin as much as I hate to. Has anyone else had any interesting BBM incidents?
    Wooooooow, that was disturbing. It's a shame that even pin#s aren't safe from the crazy folks anymore

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Wow, chokem I think you handled that pretty well. I have never gotten anything like that but thats not to say I never will.

PIN/ID
    nada
    Yeah, hey, Im not going to lose my cool over something like that-I simply deleted him. That was strange though-lol!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    LMAO, ok I take it back. I have now been perved by our resident cat via BBM.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Very strange indeed! But handled perfectly!

PIN/ID
    nada
    Yeah, hey, Im not going to lose my cool over something like that-I simply deleted him. That was strange though-lol!
    I got the same one-lol. The Cat is too much!

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5
    I had a similar thing happen to me. I just deleted him and removed my pin from my profile.

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    LMAO, ok I take it back. I have now been perved by our resident cat via BBM.

If I had your pin I would have sent you one.

I've gotten a few and most of the times I have just deleted them. Thank goodness I haven't gotten any of the perv pics that some like to send around. From what I understand, I'm not missing much. Even the perv pics are "lacking substance".

It's sad that people just can't be mature and have a good conversation and not screw things up by being overly personal or rude right away.

CurveyBBmom, Tiascurve and I like to bbm while watching The Real Housewives of Atlanta. It's a blast. More fun than the show.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

taeisme no está en línea Stack level 4

DUDE!! The SAME person asked me that SAME thing!!! Odd.....

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    He never told be behind which dumpster. My PIN was taken off my profile after I became a Mod. The way I see it if someone wants to talk to me on BBM they will ask for it.
    Last edited by moderncowboy; 03-15-2009 at 03:03 PM.

PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by taeisme View Post
    DUDE!! The SAME person asked me that SAME thing!!! Odd.....
    Lol-do you remember his BBM name, it was like CCM or CMC or something-wow.

taeisme no está en línea Stack level 4
    Lol-do you remember his BBM name, it was like CCM or CMC or something-wow.

No, it's C-something but I am not !100% sure...

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    He's prob reading this and having a good laugh.

Or getting a tingly feeling....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast