Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm so sorry my friends. As you guys know I am a proud father of ... Networking with PinStackers forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Advertisement

I'm so sorry my friends. As you guys know I am a proud father of a now one year old bambino and he's a handful. I pity my parents for they probably had to put up with my shenanigans. Anyway, excuse my absence from the forum. I do browse every chance I get but I will contribute more now. I promise as much as I can and know. I'm a bit rusty.

Back to the above topic. I really hope Portugal wins the semis vs Spain. Today's match is as if it were a world cup final. Spain now defending world cup champs and also euro champs have a great team but Ronaldo and his friends are eager and very hungry for a euro cup. And of course this tourney will definitely put cristiano one up over Messi. Messi hasn't won anything big with his national team. I truly hope Portugal pulls through. I'm leaving work early to watch the match. I have tons of PTO so why not lol. Italy might be a sleeper this euro del. they've surprised me a lot this year. There goes to show you not to underestimate any team out there. I'm not saying Italy's not great but the team could be better with younger faces and flourishing talents. Keep your fingers crossed and your eyes peeled my friend for this match is going to be the highlight of the tournament.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Raton, welcome...
    Today sees European and World champions Spain face their nemesis, always, Portugal in the first semi-final of this tournament.
    What will the result be?
    Well, let´s start by saying this. It´s controlled.
    Michel Platini, UEFA president ( despising sod!) has publicly stated he wants (can you believe the idiot?) a Germany - Spain final.
    So that´s -1 for Portugal.
    The nominated referee for the match, a Turk, is a member and fan of Barcelona (Spain, y´know...), is also a UNESCO rep in representation of ...Barcelona, and Barcelona is a major sponsor of UNESCO. That makes it another -3 for Portugal.
    He actively prejudiced "another" team in the qualifiers that played against Spain by not blowing his whistle ( he must have swallowed the instrument at the time) twice ( 2 of them, that everyone saw from miles away) penalties against Spain... so that makes it -5.
    The odds are: Spain wins.
    I just hope "my" little Portugal throws a spanner in the works...

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I hope for this not to repeat itself this year. Cristiano must pull what Figo could not do. I'm at the docs getting a phisical and waiting for this doc to hurry up so I can rush home to watch the game. Hate the little room. Lmao

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    You get your check up... the way I'm feeling now, I need a shrink. Gonna grab a Xanax...

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Lol. I made it to the anthems just in time. I hope Portugal wins. First half gone and already a yellow card. I was gonna throw my iPhone thru the window. The doc says my blood pressure is phenomenal tomorrow blood work I'm trying out for this job which requires me to be in a certain phisical condition.

Cmon cristiano score already.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    That's BS man. I'm super upset. But that's the way of the game. great game and entertaining. Lots of opportunities for both teams. Maybe next time cristiano.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Heck, I'm lost. Portugal showed Spain how to play. They annulled the Spanish. But that´s all. They needed to score which they didn´t.
    Spain only displayed their talent and danger in the extra-time of the game. Then came the penalties after 120 minutes of frenetic and beautiful soccer.
    Penalties, it´s a lottery, and luck went Spain's way.
    Great game. Clean, flowing and extremely entertaining.

Tomorrow, Germany vs Italy. Who´ll go to the final with the Spanish? It´s anybody's guess.
    Maybe Michel Platini will have Spain vs Germany, just as he hopes for.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Auf Wiedersehen Germany.
    What a game. The best of the tournament.
    When you have technique, tactical discipline and the likes of Buffon (goalkeeper), Pirlo (mid-field, game player) and a "crazy" and devilish Mario Balotelli up in the front (he was born in Ghana, but was adopted by an Italian family, hence his Italian name...) then there are no weapons to battle this. Ask the Germans, a favorite that was extremely lucky not to have been sent home with a higher crippling score. They were reduced to nothing.
    The final is on Sunday. Italy vs Spain. A clash of the Latins. And refereed by Latins as well.
    Pedro Proença´s referee team, from Portugal, will have and do the honors of the day.
    It's going to be an exciting and strategic game.
    The best world soccer in display.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    This is the wrap-up post. The final came and went much to the disgust of most soccer followers.
    What a dismal, pathetic and shameful display put up by Italy. Makes you wonder if the Italian players weren´t doped for the Germany semi-final and today the hangover was too much for them.
    Geez what a let down. They lost 4-0 to Spain which didn´t even sweat to humiliate the Italians, and in my opinion Italy should have lost by more, considering the display they put up.
    Another team should have made the final. Pity a penalty sealed their fate...
    Congratulations to Spain. They were the better team.
    Anyway the UEFA 2016 will be played in France next time round.
    And after that (2020 onwards) no country will host the championships. It's been decided by UEFA that the tournament will be played across 12 European cities.
    That´s the good news.
    And now we wait for the World Cup of 2014 in Brazil. I hope the South-Americans will have their venues ready by that time. Its being quite a problem.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123