I have had trouble receiving email. Some come through, some do not. It seems like ... Networking with PinStackers forum

David in VA no está en línea Stack level 1

Trouble with email

Advertisement

I have had trouble receiving email. Some come through, some do not. It seems like the messages that are forwarded with other messages attached don't make it to my blackberry. New emails come through fine. We use a BES server. Any ideas?

azmoto no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Trouble with email

what does your BES admin say? are there any similarities between the ones that do or dont come through (IE domain or size)

David in VA no está en línea Stack level 1

If someone sends me a message it comes to my blackberry fine. If that same person forwards an email from someone else, it makes it to my outlook inbox but not my blackberry.

finder216 no está en línea Stack level 3

I had problems getting a lot of emails when I first setup my email. I worked with CS, but ended up figuring out the problem myself.

I have cable Internet and have my mail program set to check for new messages every 1-minute. My mail program was pulling the messages off the server before the Blackberry service could get a shot at them. The solution was just to shut down my mail program when leaving my house.

Kind of neat! I don't get mail on my Blackberry, unless I'm away from home (or shut the mail program down on my computer).