Guys I am having trouble adding contacts to BB Messenger. I add this persone, by ... Networking with PinStackers forum

TRP
    TRP no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32C8013D

Trouble Adding Contacts

Advertisement

Guys I am having trouble adding contacts to BB Messenger. I add this persone, by sending them an email and then they accept it but their name stays in my pending group and has the message (awaiting for approval) along with it. Any idea why? The same person sent me an invitation and I accepted ti and we had the same outcome. Thanks in advance for any help.

Luis

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    TRP you need to PIN them with a request. Go to add a contact. You can use the USE ONCE item. Click that.. It will say both request by PIN or request by Email.... you want REQUEST BY PIN... enter the pin number of the person you wish to add. Then click it again after entering it and follow the prompts. They will get a message saying you wish to add them and they will accept or deny.... Your in.... What is your PIN number TRP i will pin you from my end so you can see how it works...
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

TRP
    PIN/ID
    32C8013D
    Thanks for all your help Suzzy!
    ..looking to know everythign there is to know about my BB!

PIN: 32C8013D

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

It's a common problem. It's rather silly to default to email addresses to add contacts to an IM system that functions on PIN.

TRP
    PIN/ID
    32C8013D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yeah it does make it somewhat confusing. I finally got to use bb messenger and love it