Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

With the holidays fast approaching, I'd like to see how many Stackers would like to ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7

To Hayden & The Moderators

Advertisement

With the holidays fast approaching, I'd like to see how many Stackers would like to join in a sincere and heartfelt thanks to Hayden James and all of the Moderators for providing what surely is the best Blackberry site on the internet.
    Our very best wishes go out to them and their families for the seasons best and a healthy happy prosperous New Year.

jbean7916 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245A99C3
    I concur!!! This has been the most helpful site I've found when it comes to my blackberry! The mods and the rest of the community make this a place where everyone feels welcome and no question goes unanswered. You guys have a really great thing going here!
    Thanks to everyone for all their hard work. Happy holidays to all!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    I'll join in on that. I've learned a lot and taught a lot. So to Hayden and all the mods that help run Pinstacker.Net THANKS!!!!
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

russ65 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    318985d
    even though i'm relatively new to not only pinstack but bb, this site has provided me with more help,tips @ courtesy than provider@even some rim's on tech service so thanks to hayden, the mods @ all the stackers who who r not only corteous but truly try to help anyone they can, hope u have a truly wonderful holiday season

RickB100 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Agreed! Merry Chrismas and Thanks for all you do.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Yeah ill put in a little here, pinstack was the first BB forum I joined and I have tried several others since then, but i always keep coming back here, due to fast load time, ease of use, and stricter moderation than others, Not all of these but at least one of the three always beats other site.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    I will very merrily jump at this!
    Happy holidays, and thank you for EVERYTHING everyone here is GREAT!
    except raton...
    I just don't know about that guy.

lol just kidding.
    A VERY happy holidays to him.
    Anyway, to all the stackers reading this, and even to the ones that are not, be well, and may the best of your past be the worst of your future.
    Last edited by luciferseamus; 12-19-2008 at 11:52 PM.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Indeed, Pinstack has definitely become my second family and i extend my wishes to EVERYBODY on here. Love you all and may peace be with you

bigdogbta35 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Yes thank you to Hayden and all the mods. Merry Christmas to all. (DA-BEARS)

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    I heartily concur. The staff is great!

jhtapia no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks for all the great stuff you offer and best site hands down

chuckster no está en línea Stack level 1
    I can tell you this, I have been around since dirt, and as for forums etc THIS
    IS D PLACE! In the year I have been a BB owner I have learned more than I can
    believe I have. This is THE professonial and friendly gang for any thing BB.
    Never seen childish arguments or name calling and the rules are just right for a
    happy learning expierence. This is university compared to others that are high school.

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional

Thumbs up

Feliz Navidad Prosperos Anos from San Antonio to the best BB support group around!!!!!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Thanks to all the staff AND to all the members! Pinstack is head and shoulders above any other site. A very MerryChristmas to everyone.

riff_raff no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    26853B59
    I'll second that- my BlackBerry is one of the few devices I've ever come across that actually improved my quality of life- and Pinstack has taught me so much and gotten me out of a few jams too!and let's not forget all the phenomal downloads that helped me really personalize my 'Berry and tweek it out to be just what I need it to be- many thanks!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast