I am new here. I don't kmow where to begin. I don't want to be ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Tina426 no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile this is my first post-a late night new member

I am new here. I don't kmow where to begin. I don't want to be negative or start out with complaining. Happy Thanksgiving! I am in my early 40's, a former model, a practicing psychic Life Coach. I have a Motorola cliq, I am not very hapy in my life. Having my phone taken over by a stranger who had communicated in very abusive, ugly ways to me through google search believe it or not. I have changed sim cards, changed my phone number several times, went from G1, the first that came out to my current motocliq (2nd phone-hoping it would solve the problem.) In the summer my hair peace had a funky odor on it of an ugly fragrance. I live alone. In my vulnerable state of mind I believed my hacker did it from some kind of time travel. Finally recently I realized after I removed my battery and within an hour someone twisted thr door knob with a key. I can't find my other set of keys. In the Summer he must have climbed up to the patio (2nd floor). How this relates? He admitted, my hacker that I have been getting rapped and drugged. This is how far a hacker can go. I am hoping to get guided to a virus protection for my phone, get some support from meeting new friends. I look forward to meeting you soon. Tina426

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    This sounds like a playboy letter. Ahem! Lemme get my kleenex box o' tissues and some ky jelly
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Pretty surreal story.

And LOL @raton