Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Congratulations. That's an awesome achievement. You've helped me many times on this site. I switched ... Networking with PinStackers forum

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

Advertisement

Congratulations. That's an awesome achievement. You've helped me many times on this site. I switched to th g1 and have been searching for a good g1 forum all day. I realized I could never stray from pinstack. There's not a lot of g1 threads here as of yet but I know it'll grow. Once again, good job!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    You just like me because I like Nascar. Even if Jr. ain't first in my book.
    LOL. Whatever. You know he's your favorite but just don't want to admit it. Like Roger said, and even though I don't know you personnaly, you have been a good friend. Your support here on PS has been phenomenal.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by li2327 View Post
    Congratulations. That's an awesome achievement. You've helped me many times on this site. I switched to th g1 and have been searching for a good g1 forum all day. I realized I could never stray from pinstack. There's not a lot of g1 threads here as of yet but I know it'll grow. Once again, good job!
    Stick around I am sure the G1 sections will grow very soon as users start trying new devices. Get in on the ground floor and you can be a good help to other G1 users in the future.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123