Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I just wanted to take a moment and say, THANK YOU!! One year ago this ... Networking with PinStackers forum

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

Thank You PinStack and Stackers!! My First Year.

Advertisement

I just wanted to take a moment and say, THANK YOU!! One year ago this month, I joined the stacks with no intention of doing anything other than read, learn and maybe post an occasional question. It wasn't even for myself. I joined to learn things about my wife's 8130.

Once I joined I began to learn many things and in no time I was sharing what I was learning with fellow stackers and actually getting it right. I am sure some of my first post were pretty easy questions for the Pros and Mods but to me they were like reading some language I didn't know. I can honestly say Rogro and Gary probably guided me the most as Pros and Lava and azstar gave me a lot of help understanding when I messed up.

It was not always Mods or Pros teaching me or helping, usually it was just the every day stacker's like myself sharing.

Like everyone else I posted in the wrong places, spoke when I should have just shut up and I learned from each one.

I joined numerous sites but this is the one that soon felt like home. It was the friendly people, the lack of negative feed back because I was a Noob and all the help that was given even for the silliest questions that made me stay. I stayed and look at me now.

Thanks also to hayden and the Mod team as well for having faith in me and giving me the chance at being part of the team. First as a Pro, now as a moderator. They say hard work pays off, the awesome thing is that this wasn't hard work. It was and is fun. That's why I log on everyday.

Sorry for a long sappy post, but you know what? I wanted you guys and gals to know how much I appreciate and thank you for all the knowledge and friendships I have gained.

I never imagined a year ago I would be coming up on 6000 posts or so addicted to a device. Not to mention the addiction I have to the Stacks. Thanks everyone, you guys are like a second family and are all awesome.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Congrats on your 1 yr PinStack anniversary. We are glad you turned from noob/silent stacker to addict, and now to moderator. Here's to many more happy PinStack years ahead
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    congrats Modern, i have to say that i've learned a lot of things from you, anytime i see a post of you i take the time to read it, thanks for you time and efforts to make us noobs in the bb world understand the things in a easy way.....

keep the good job going...
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Congrats, randy..and ya i think everyone does learn things from ya but ya congrats man

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    Congrats mcby. For a moment you made my heart jump out of its cage- thought you were about to say goodbye. Stay around for a million years. Cheers
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    lol i dont think he would leave the forum lol seems like the person who would stay for years to come

----------------
    Listening to: Jadakiss - Who's Real Ft. Swizz Beatz And OJ Da Juiceman

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    anniversary+cake+7.jpg

Yipiiieeeee Cowboy Dude!

I'm as ever grateful to you, as you are to PinStack
    Thanks for being such a great friend!
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Way to go Modern, Congrats on the one year!

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Congrats Randy! Hope you stick around for a long time.

Thb

xlarkascendingx no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207959bd
    Congratulations! Can't wait to see what it's like when my year is up

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Randy, congrats on the year man! Its people like you that make this site the best on the web. I appreciate the way you go that extra mile to help folks. Here's to many more years on the Stacks!
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Thanks for answering questions without even knowing it sometimes...
    godsdameatIluvdezlittleboxes

The answer to everything?...BBSAK http://rimgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=56

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Cowboy you are awesome and its great to have you as part of a great team. Its always a pleasure to see your name and read your input. Hayden and the staff are awesomw and I'm glad you are a part of the team. Congrats on your first years with many to come

papareyenc no está en línea Stack level 3
    Congratulations ModernCowboy

Mabuhay ka kapatid!

Everybody here In Pinstack are angels Always there to help all of us

Long live Pinstack

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Congratulations, Cowboy. You're a good man and we're all glad you stuck around. It'd be hard to do anything else I guess.

Many of us are still here for the same reasons you posted. Thanks for taking the time to say it.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast