I just wanted to stop in and let everyone know that I have been taking ... Networking with PinStackers forum

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4

taking some time off

I just wanted to stop in and let everyone know that I have been taking a little time away from the Stacks as of recently. I assure everyone it is nothing personal towards anything, or anyone here at PinStack! Its been a while since I have posted anything, and I haven't visited the site as regular as I honestly would like.

Me and my wife recently welcomed our new son, Ethan into the world. And yes I am truly a proud father! But as anyone with children, especially More than 1 child, can tell you, life really gets crazy. And considering the fact that we also have a 3 year old, who's lil halo is on just a little crooked, it has been an adventure to say the least.

So... I am going to take a break for a while. I know that I have many themes that I have been working on, and some that I have said I would "fix", but I honestly just don't have the time or energy to devote to them right now. I do appologize for the delay on any of the themes I may have promised, but I WILL get to them.

I feel bad about the fact that I haven't had the time to devote to things that I would like to, but my family comes first, and I truly hope everyone will understand. I may, when things settle down a little, start a new thread in the proper forums dedicated to all of my themes. 1 stop shopping, so to speak, lol. But for now that too will have to wait.

So please, don't take my absence the wrong way. I will still be around, but just not as frequent. At least for a while. Thanks to everyone for your patience!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Enjoy your new baby and your family time, each moment is precious! Pop in when you can to check on news and apps and contests and things.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    Congrats on your new son Rif. Come and visit when you can. Enjoy your family-that's where its at.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Congrats on the newborn Rif ! Life is wonderful!
    When we're away from the stacks, we never really are...we just have to be patient until someone comes back !
    Enjoy your family!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Thanks for posting and congratulations on your new son. Family should always come 1st so take care of them and visit when you can. We understand - none of us can be here all the time.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7

Family First.....Stack when you can.....Enjoy life.....Hopefully, I'll see you in the stacker's lounge again soon.....
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT