Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Just received this from mark at T Mobile: The issue is still not resolved, but ... Networking with PinStackers forum

curtisjames no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: T-mobile London and the south east issues

Advertisement

Just received this from mark at T Mobile:

The issue is still not resolved, but I now believe we have pinpointed the problem. We’ve got logs from 2 components in the network, and one of our engineers are analysing them. I’ve got a call arranged for tomorrow morning again and I’ll know for definite what is going on.

If tomorrow’s call shows no signs of resolution after all we’ve tried, I’ll be taking the problem as high as I can.

BBHewee no está en línea Stack level 2

Curtis, let me know how you get on, but if you do start a procedure, I wouldn't mind adding my name to yours.

My BB oscillates between GPRS in small case and caps at the minute. Am I the only one?

webcash no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2523669d

Nope that is another one of the symptoms.I have had to switch to using a windows mobile phone at the minute the berry has become so unreliable

Peter

jpp17 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2062AFFA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~my bb switched itself off for an hour, and kept trying to power up but couldn't. I live in aberdeen, and was near the main switch at the time, but things have been fine since, the main switch is in aberdeen, but can't remember where the rest are located, wonder if this has anything to do with it?

PIN/ID
    2523669d

Have there been any updates on this as my berry is still as useful as a chocolate fire guard at the minute

Peter

I've heard nothing back. I'm going to lose it slowly but surely.

PIN/ID
    2523669d

Are we going to just roll over and let t mob take our money without giving us a proper service.Dont want this thread to die

curtisjames no está en línea Stack level 1

I spoke with mark on Friday, and he seems to have sorted a workaround.

We now have both of our Blackberries working, and they have been working all weekend.

All we had todo was take the battery out for 20 secs, reboot and it worked. I actually had to do this twice before mine worked.

It's not quite as simple as that - in rebooting, this switched our blackberries over to a different RIM server, away from the server that seems to be affecting all of us.

I would say to all of you, call up T Mobile, ask to speak to the retentions dept, and say you are going to take your business elsewhere. Do this with an aim to speak to someone in Customer Relations, who have the power to give you a worthwhile goodwill payment instead of the £10 I was offered by the standard customer support. I would suggest you do this before you implement the fix, otherwise they might just say, it's fixed now.

Hope this works for all of you.

Curtis

Glad to hear yours is working now Curtis. Mine is still acting up at times, and not to rain on your parade, but a workaround surely isn't a solution. I'm going to call T-Mob as soon as I get a minute today.

PIN/ID
    2523669d

The workaround has worked for me so far although i cant imagine its gonna be a long term solution.If the battery goes flat or i move out of signal range once it may log back onto defective server and back to square one again

I got a call this morning from Ben White at T-Mobile, saying that the issue had been fixed, and it was due to a network error between T-Mobile and the BB servers. I didn't have time to get into the specifics as I was going into a meeting. BB has been working fine since yesterday.

Bump. Seems like my BB is acting up again. Anyone else?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345