Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Yup, down again... I'll give you a shout in a bit...... Networking with PinStackers forum

BBHewee no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: T-mobile London and the south east issues

Advertisement

Yup, down again...

I'll give you a shout in a bit...
    Last edited by BBHewee; 05-29-2007 at 12:16 PM.

mrklunk no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi Folks,

I phone TMobile and explained problem. They want me to record 5 instances of the problem, time, error msg and whether GPRS is in upper or lower case? They need this detail to get RIM to act apparently?

Still not sure if it RIM or TMobile? How do we find out if other networks effected?

BTW, my radio has gone off 2 AND problems pusing email.

So frustrating as was working beautifully until recently.

Fingers crossed the boffins fix it soon!!!

Gary

To help you out:

Started last week
    GPRS in upper case at all times
    Problems with emails and messenger
    Radio turning off on its own
    When unable to send emails, status is: unable to connect to service
    When running diagnostics at 5-minute intervals, phone is registered, and then is unregistered.

webcash no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2523669d

Still awaiting a call from T-mobile should anyone else make any progresscan they post and keep us all up to date

Peter

Hi Peter,

Apologies for not calling you last night mate. I shall try later on today to get in touch with you.

Dan

I've just spent some time on the phone with T-Mobile. My claim number is 1946944.
    Although the rep said that the delay in getting my emails was within acceptable time limits (which isn't, all my emails are push), he acknowledged there was a problem in me not being able to send out emails at all times.
    Also, I have just received an email from him, saying that he found out that the issue is a lot more widespread than he originally thought. So we can only hope that this will be solved quickly.

PIN/ID
    2523669d

Likewwise dean,
    My number is ahead of yours as i reported it last thursday.Apparently due to the fact that they have already investigated my problem yours may be fastracked up to my level as its the same issues and so no point in wasting time running the same tests mine have already failed.Any further numbers people get post them on here

Peter

mrklunk no está en línea Stack level 1

Folks,

Sorry I haven't been able to record 5 instances, too hashed! But problems still same. Emails won't go - "failed to contact service". Messenger erratic. Can't believe nooone at RIM or T Mobile know what's up??

Guess we just keep calling them?

Best

Gary

PIN/ID
    2523669d

did you quote mine and dans numbers that will speed up your investigation and they have already completed that invesitgation on my issues

issy2772001 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Hi
    My messenger service seems to be worse. Now only one message at a time, if i am lucky reaches its destination. Have you all found the situation worsening?
    Im really fed up with it now.

I'm currently out in HK and still facing the same issues... For the record, my local contact here has absolutely no problem with his Blackberry, and I am roaming on the same network as him.

PIN/ID
    2523669d

That is veryh interesting and would tend to either show a bath of devices from rim with faulty software or specific problems relating to certain series of pin numbers perhaps.Im wondering does this now remove T-mobile from the equation

Peter

Since I'm not certain how in details the BB system works, I wouldn't be able to say for sure.
    However my understanding is that we go through dedicated BB servers depending on where our mailboxes are hosted. That's why some guys that have their BES server hosted through a third party in the US experienced problems in the UK when North America was hit by the service outage a couple of months ago.
    If I'm correct, I would then assume that this points towards the problem stemming from the dedicated T-Mobile UK BIS server.

PIN/ID
    2523669d

You could very well be right and somoene new has posted on the other thread experiencing idential problems so the numbers are rising.I have directed them to this thread and told them to quote our numbers.T mobile dont seem particularly bothered i just wish we could get it mentioned on somewhere big with huge media exposure aka when the us berry service went down that way we might see some quick responces otherwise i think we may as well give up.

curtisjames no está en línea Stack level 1

Just spoke to David Boyce who sounds like he is based in Scotland. I quoted Webcash's ref number, and David said this had become a group issue. Lets hope this means they are going to sort it out soon.

I think he is part of the T Mobile blackberry team, although you never know who you are really speaking to.

We are now having this issue on 2 seperate devices, in 2 areas, both on the same business account.

Connection drops, even though we have full GPRS showing. On sending emails, pins, bbmessenger, Gtalk - connection drops out.

David said that T Mobile have some problems with an access point at the moment, but he said this only started last night, so i doubt this is connected.

I now have to email David 5 instances of this happening. I will update when I know more.

Curtis

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast