Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hi everyone, I am hoping to get some serious support from fellow uk users on ... Networking with PinStackers forum

webcash no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2523669d

T-mobile Blackberry messenger issues in the United Kingdom

Advertisement

Hi everyone,
    I am hoping to get some serious support from fellow uk users on t mobile in london and the south east.All of a sudden bb messenger is not working or our phones are switching themselves off..Messages can be sent but not receieved for hours on end if indeed at all.sometimes when we send messages the sent message just goes to the clock sign and never sends.I have used my pearl and my 8700 in the same location, with the same results.I have spent hours on the phone to t mobile who dont seem able to find the problem and who claim it cant be a blackberry fault as otherwise others would be suffering the same issues.Therefore the only solution i can think of is to ask all t mob users in the region in question to post on here in the hope than i can prove to t mobile that this is not just a single user problem,
    Last edited by webcash; 05-28-2007 at 06:00 PM. Reason: More significant problem than originally thought

issy2772001 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Re: T-mobile London and the south east issues

HI Peter

I have encoutered the same problem as you. It has only been over the past two weeks. I use my bb messenger for hours on end and have never had a problem until this time. It is impossible to conduct a conversation with someone and very frustrating. I too called t mobile who tried to help but to no avail as yet> In fact they suggested i contact bb as it was a software issue. I hope if other users are having the same problem, taht they post on here so we can get it sorted out.

Angelina

mrklunk no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: T-mobile London and the south east issues

Hi Folks,

I'm having same problem with T Mob and Messenger, I'm up in Aberdeen. Until recently Messenger worked brilliantly and never hanged. now my partner and I get hanged/delayeds msgs with the pending/clock icon. Very frustrating. We've swicthed back to texting?

Tmobile wouldn't help so I tried BB webiste and can't find anything there?

Any suggestions or help appreciated. Hopefully and temporary problem?

Best

Gary

PIN/ID

Hello Gary

Relieved to see you have a problem too. How long ago did the problem start? Mine started about two weeks ago and me and my partner have also had to change to texting . I live in Essex so its very interesting that you are in Scotland as its obviously all over.

Angelina

Hi Angelina,

We both had faulty Pearls and got reconditioned models. We thought it might be our new handsets? Probably about 10 days ago? Strange noone else reports fault??

Lets hope we get resolved soon. i don't know how the technology works but it certainly comes in handy!

Best

Gary

PIN/ID

Thats great that it was about the same time so must be to do with t mobile. I started to think it was our handsets but obviously not. I will ring them tomorrow and see what they say. I have spoken to the blackberry rep and he said it seems very odd but now i can tell him that you also have the same problem.

PIN/ID
    2523669d

This is indeed excellent news gary but i think we need to find as many users as possible to convince t mobile that there is a problem but in essence we now have four different members reporting issues
    Anyone else having problems over the same period?
    Last edited by webcash; 05-28-2007 at 06:07 PM.

my partner called TMobile and they didnt want anything 2 do with it? They said "talk to Blackberry". Maybe it is them and they wont admit it? I looked at the bb website and couldnt find anything. Anyway, lets hope some boffin sheds some light on it.

:-) Gary

PIN/ID
    2523669d

Gary is your partner on a joint t-mobile account with you or is it two seperate accounts .I was just wondering if you called them tomorrow and i did and angelina did and your partner did would we start making progress?

hi, no separate accounts but lets all call anyway!!! :-) I'm new to Tmobile but I'm impressed generally o2 were awful and cost me a small fortune!!! Talk tomorrow............but not on a buggy messenger! Lol

G

PIN/ID
    2523669d

Seperate accounts is good i think brings another user into the equation

Regards

Peter

BBHewee no está en línea Stack level 2

Similar problem here, working and living in East and Central London. I run my BB off BIS.

BBHewee no está en línea Stack level 2

I would also like to add that my emails are not being pushed, and I have problems sending emails. I've never had a problem of this sort until last week.
    My radio also turns off on its own.

PIN/ID

My radio does that too.

PIN/ID

Dan if you have time tomorrow, can you also ring t-mobile as we all are as we all have the same problem. Then they may start to take it more seriously.

thanks Angelina

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast