Notes: user can sent out the instant message through blackberry messenger , but unable to ... Networking with PinStackers forum

colorlight no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2045D583

Thumbs down Strange problems of Blackberry messenger

Advertisement

Notes: user can sent out the instant message through blackberry messenger , but unable to get any answer even the contact have replied it.

Dear All:
    We have a problem about the blackberry messenger.
    In my company , we have a blackberry server for Exchange 2003 , the version is 4.1.4 .There are 16 users , one is use the blackberry device 8800 ,other 15 users use the blackberry 8700.
    The problem is that some users can sent the instant message through blackberry messenger , but unable to get any instant message by the blackberry messenger even our contact have replied it.
    For example , there are some users , named A,B,C,D. User A use the 8800 device , user B,C,D use the 8700 device , and we have a common customer, for example, his mail address is customer@test.fr , all the user add this customer mail address into their blackberry messenger contact list , this action no problem , everybody can send out the request and they can get the feedback once the customer have approved their request.
    Ok , when user A use 8800 device start the conversation with this customer,user A can send out the message through blackberry messenger , but user A can not get any reply even if our customer have answerd. User B use the 8700 device , but he get this problems same as user A , but User C and D also use 8700 device , but they not get this problems, for them everything is fluent.
    For my blackberry server for exchange , i not apply for IT policy , and i have checked the configuration about the some setting , i have not block chatting over blackberry messenger.
    Because i not purchase the license from RIM company, the license which i use is for test.The SRP key is :T********, i have used some license, because one license will be expired in 90 days ,so when i check the user property in blackberry server , i found some user's services book is diffrent (services book : BBIM), it is strange.
    For this occasion, i try to add customer into blackberry messenger contact list by PIN number instead of mail address, but the result is same as what i use the mail address.
    I attempt to get some useful information and help from RIM support website , but it not success.And i want to find some solution to fix this problem , anybody can help me or can teach me how to track this process ? or some log files or any information .
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by colorlight; 10-10-2007 at 05:48 AM.

PIN/ID
    2045D583

Re: Strange problems of Blackberry messenger

Anybody can help me ?

PIN/ID
    2045D583

hello , guys , anybody help me , please

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

For my blackberry server for exchange , i not apply for IT policy , and i have checked the configuration about the some setting , i have block chatting over blackberry messenger.
    Because i not purchase the license from RIM company, the license which i use is for test.The SRP key is :T********, i have used some license, because one license will be expired in 90 days ,so when i check the user property in blackberry server , i found some user's services book is diffrent (services book : BBIM), it is strange.

this sounds like this is the problem. if you are on a bes you would have to set u the it policy to allow communication through the devices via pin messaging so that the employees can utilize that service. I'm not a pro at enterprise servers, but you would probably have to register with RIM for this service to work or add a text plan for tem to text each other, or just have them communicate via email hope this helps som

JFinley no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32b296d0

I imagine this problem would be addressed better in the BES forum/category? I would assume it's most defintly BES related.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    2045D583

Hello , Jonnyxedge, JFinley:

i made a mistake on the discription of my problems , it should be "i have not block chatting over blackberry messenger". sometimes i suspect the problem be caused by SRP license , but sometime i have to deny it , because inside my company , some guys not get any problems. That is why i can not understand it.
    Thanks for your help.
    I am from Shanghai China , there be not legal RIM SRP license be saled , because ChinaMobile (China Local ISP) still not get the authorization from RIM corporation.
    Thanks for your help again . Except SRP license, any information can for me ?

PIN/ID
    2045D583

Thanks for guys who is above , can give any other inforamtion which be for this problems ? thanks so much.