I'd love to find Stackers with disabilities, people I can "VENT" with on bad days... ... Networking with PinStackers forum

mystere2e no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Lightbulb Stackers with Disabilities -- Let's help each other out!!

Advertisement

I'd love to find Stackers with disabilities, people I can "VENT" with on bad days... I have moderately severe fibromyalgia and RLS amongst other fun medical conditions and it would help a lot if we could just have each other to lean back on...

Anybody else? You don't have to post a reply HERE if you don't want to (I know some people aren't too keen on others knowing their medical conditions) but my PIN is on my profile for anyone who needs it.

firedogkp no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Stackers with Disabilities -- Let's help each other out!!

hi just sent you a request

audit no está en línea BES Guru
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Same
    audit
    -
    Want to be the one of first people to know about RIM outages? Visit http://www.dataoutages.com

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Hi. Was wondering if there were others out there who had disabilities. I was born with Spina Bifida, Hydrocephalus, Scoliosis, and have other secondary conditions that came about over the years due to those.

I don't have my BlackBerry active right now (cancelled the BIS after being too frustrated with it LOL) but my screennames for AIM, MSN and Yahoo are in my profile and signature.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I'm back and need to vent. I just got off the phone with a medical supply store about the status of the replacement of my fully electric hospital bed due being hit a few too many times with my chairs.

The problem is that the supply company wrote, and sent to my insurance company, an order for me to receive a semi electric hospital bed (meaning I would have to manually crank the thing to raise and lower the bed and have a remote to raise and lower the head and feet of the bed), rather than the fully electric one I NEED. This took place in AUGUST and I still have not received the bed.

There's no WAY I can control one of those from the bed without having help or the remote control.

Anybody in the Houston/Sugar Land/Missouri City TX area been thru this and know any other medical supply stores I can use? The one I am using now is called Therapy Supply House in Houston and I DO NOT want to use them again after I get this hassle taken care of.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 11-01-2007 at 03:15 PM.