Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I would like to start a group of fanatics. Interested in sports.what I'm thinkin is ... Networking with PinStackers forum

bxraider no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20794fc2

sports fanatics

Advertisement

I would like to start a group of fanatics. Interested in sports.what I'm thinkin is to name the group &add as many people who r fanaticall about sports like we r. Then as a game is on or you turn your phone on join in &take it from there something like twitter ,but for sports with it being easier to reply & see what others feel so if interested just post here if we can get 10people & up then we will name it &start yapppin sports

PIN/ID
    20794fc2
    I hope I wasn't gettin ahead of my self but if this does work out & we all exchange pins is possible for us all to see what were writing or talking about on bb messenger so we can join in on something ineterseting otherwise this just might not be worth it ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bcaldwell85 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm in.
    Don't know what all your ideas might consist of, but when it comes to sports I'm game.
    Name is Brian, PIN: 2084D86C
    Hit me up!

bigmace3000 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22AE5DFF
    Always down to talk sports...pin is in my profile...
    The crime is undetectable by the feds cause in the minds of our kids is where the track is...and music is potent and straight to the soul...so its much more addictive than crack is!!!

PIN/ID
    20794fc2
    basically what im trying to do is like i said get a group together of sports fans only for bb messenger to talk nothing but sports with quick access to talkin instead of all the hoopla that goes along with other sports sites ...also like i said im new to this but i was wondering if we get enough people to join in will we all basically be able to see what were all talkin about at the same time cause thats what im looking for here so if u can help with the answer i would appreciate it

bigmace3000 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22AE5DFF
    If your chatting with one person and invite others to join the chat then yes we could all see each others coversation.Just need to have everyones pin#
    The crime is undetectable by the feds cause in the minds of our kids is where the track is...and music is potent and straight to the soul...so its much more addictive than crack is!!!

PIN/ID
    20794fc2
    thanks cool now hopefully this thing will kick off.i hope there will be a good amount of sports fans that wanna get this goin

PIN/ID
    20794fc2
    Come on sports fans let's get this goin I think 10 or more pin #'s will be perfect ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Rids no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30213D47
    Hey I'm game. Work long hours but game to talk sports anytime!
    http://www.JessicaRidley.com << My country music singing wife

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    I'm in. I stay up to date with basketball, hockey and baseball and I'm just trying to get into football and soccer. If that's good enough, add me 206A4CCE

sv115 no está en línea Stack level 1
    You can count me in. pin:30274edc.

PIN/ID
    20794fc2
    Almost there just need 4 more guys or gals, I figure once we get 10 pins up here we can all add each other &whoever comes along afterward or if you just want to add with out the 10 then more power to you ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

salajo26 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24430c5b
    Count me in!
    pin- 24430c5b

PIN/ID
    20794fc2
    Come on stackers I know there's gotta be more sports fans on here interested in this idea.I would like to get 3 more to make it an even 10 then we add each other & get to yappin sports!!! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

sweetbaby8120 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey guys!
    I LOVE sports and would LOVE to be part of this little, chat you've got going here!
    Pin:2085759D
    Hit me up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast