hi just wondering if there are any so cali stackers in the brea or anahiem ... Networking with PinStackers forum

focuztorch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Question So CaL(orange county ) Paintballers on stacks

Advertisement

hi just wondering if there are any so cali stackers in the brea or anahiem area that play paint ball im a Florida transplant to the area and wanna get in on a few games with a few people so if you know of any places that have woods open field or tournaments style get at me or pin me pin in my profile or IM Me thanks stackers

shoot'em up shoot'em up

peace

zyxwvu44 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2435a541
    im from cencal and i paintball.....if that helps lol. i hear theres a sick indoor reball place down there for 25$ all day with unlimited balls

01spyder no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by focuztorch View Post
    hi just wondering if there are any so cali stackers in the brea or anahiem area that play paint ball im a Florida transplant to the area and wanna get in on a few games with a few people so if you know of any places that have woods open field or tournaments style get at me or pin me pin in my profile or IM Me thanks stackers

shoot'em up shoot'em up

peace

What are you shootin? I had some sweet guns back in the day (Original Spyder all ticked out with shockteck internals and 14" 32* carbon fiber Barrel and 4500psi CF tank-I LOVED IT!!!, model 98 (was decent for woods ball), VF Tactical Autococker (Nasty for woods ball), Thunder impulse, and a Blue Dynasty Shocker that was WICKED fast!!!) but It got waaaaay to expensive. So not I play XBOX 360 instead lol

PIN/ID
    2435a541
    hah nice. i shoot a bob long rapper now, best gun ive ever shot by far. couldnt be happier with it. you can pick up some really nice used guns on pbnation for a decent price.

ocjelf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2139A283
    ORANGE
    PIN ME if u wanna Chat! i go about every weekend

Got 2 egos 05 and a Bushwacker 08/09

focuztorch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    i shoot a spyder e-trigger and 22" ceramic sniper barrel and stuff that came with gun full gear and such just a regular shooter but i love to hunt i like the sniper role we played in woods in florida never at a paintball center type place all woods action for me pin me all who play on weekends

mrstaccs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303683c8
    How is the paintball action over in cali? I had a chance to go to a 24 hour event in s carolina but couldn't go cuz I had no ride. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    2435a541
    its awesome, couldnt be better!

explorer125 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    208f1fc5
    Hey I'm a Texan. I play with a VM-68 EXC. It is the best gun I have ever played with. I try to play as much as I can. I love woodsball. Anyone in Texas pin me if you play. 23F61301
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~