Can someone help me out here. While I was in a middle of a chat, ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Blueyes35 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Sending error in a middle of AIM chatting.

Advertisement

Can someone help me out here. While I was in a middle of a chat, using AIM I stop receiving im's. Then I get a message in red text "network sending error", and it appears that I have been knock off or lost my connection. During AIM chatting, I had all of my signal bars. I have TMoblie as my service provider and I have the Blackberry Pearl 8100. Can someone tell me what could be the problem, and if there is a simple solution. I have contacted TMobile, and I did the battery reset, a master reset and service books were resent to my Blackberry. This is not the first time that this has happend. So, if someone could explain to me what's the solution to my problem. It would be greatly appreciated.
    Blueyes35

Lyleez no está en línea Stack level 2
    I actually have a problem with AIM as well... I can text a friend, but their reply to me doesn't come through. Instead I get a text with numbers inside... Something resembling *WVC.1234567* The only way I get a message is if I am offline and comes to my phone. Maybe something with my settings?

moniisa no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2188dcc9
    lol look who i found!!! i hope you got everything squared away...