Hi I have used BlackBerry with a previous job, therefore as a Corporate user I ... Networking with PinStackers forum

saburns8 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Seeking best advice - New to BlackBerry

I have used BlackBerry with a previous job, therefore as a Corporate user I am up to speed with the actual device.

I have now set up my own small business and I am considering moving back to BlackBerry - Within this forum I shall be seeking the best way to set up sending and receiving emails.

Any help would be gratefully received

Regards to you all

wizkid1981 no está en línea BES Guru

Re: Seeking best advice - New to BlackBerry

If you want to get the full functionality of the device then I would suggest you inquire about setting up your own BES Express. You can get the free trial version through RIM. The reason I suggest the BES setup is because you will have full 2 way reconciliation with calendar, tasks, memopad, email. You can even install the BES Express on a small business server that microsoft offers which includes an exchange server and a domain controller if you choose. Although I'm not sure if RIM recommends this...

If you just want it for basic email use and no reconciliation then take the redirector route. But keep in mind this way you need to have redirector running all the time so you'd need a PC that is always connected to a network.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Re: Seeking best advice - New to BlackBerry

saburns8, Welcome to PinStack.

Another option would be to start out using a Hosted BES for your business. This has all the advantages of having a BES without having to set up the Exchange and Blackberry servers.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles