Hi! My name is Kathy AKA itskathysnet. I'm in Salt Lake City, Utah. I have ... Networking with PinStackers forum

itskathysnet no está en línea Silent Stacker

Saying "Hello" from my flashed Blackberry!

Advertisement

Hi! My name is Kathy AKA itskathysnet. I'm in Salt Lake City, Utah. I have a Verizon Blackberry Curve 8530 that was flashed to Cricket Wireless. However Cricket will not put "CPE - Customer Provided Equipment" on their Blackberry plan. I had full service - talk, text, and internet - but could not register on their mycricket.blackberry.com site, so Cricket and I have parted ways. I currently use my Wi-Fi Hotspot Browser with my Blackberry.PS the flash from Verizon to Cricket involved downloading and replacing Verizon's PRL (preferred roaming list) with Crickets. I could still access Internet if I chose to change the MDN and IMSi to a current subscriber in the CDMA edit screen, but am not. My phone service is with Vergin Mobile - but they do not allow flashed phones on their system.SO - HELLO - "talk at ya later", OK?I found Pinstack searching for some APN/Host name info while playing around with the DNS Lookup Tool on my Blackberry.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Welcome, Kathy! Glad to have you here.