Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Too bad she won't win. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~... Networking with PinStackers forum

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313

Advertisement

Too bad she won't win.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    I believe they're already ahead 10 points in some polls. The American people are starting to realize it would be much less dangerous to have Carrot Top in the White House than the community organizer

PIN/ID
    2831A313

On the Fox news polls maybe. In reality they are averaging a lead in the pop vote of about 3 points with Barack leading 25% more of the electoral college.

The Hillary v Barack race should prove the difference between popularity and actual delegatesm. Of course Bush is proof that you don't really have to win to be elected.

Just what the world needs, four more years of Bush but with white hair and a hot-legged sidekick. Let the WARS begin.

Helmdawg no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post

On the Fox news polls maybe. In reality they are averaging a lead in the pop vote of about 3 points with Barack leading 25% more of the electoral college.

The Hillary v Barack race should prove the difference between popularity and actual delegatesm. Of course Bush is proof that you don't really have to win to be elected.

Just what the world needs, four more years of Bush but with white hair and a hot-legged sidekick. Let the WARS begin.
    I was gonna refrain from political talk but this warranted a reply, "hot-legged sidekick" don't you think that's a bit sexist? Oh, and BTW- Do you even have a vote in USA?

PIN/ID
    2831A313

Sexist? Read the previous comments.

A vote? No. A stake? YES! As long as Canadian sons and fathers are dying to support U.S. Foreign policy, Canagians have a stake and, therefore an opinion.

Helmdawg no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post

Sexist? Read the previous comments.

A vote? No. A stake? YES! As long as Canadian sons and fathers are dying to support U.S. Foreign policy, Canagians have a stake and, therefore an opinion.
    Well, I will end this thread on this note (hopefully a mod will close this thread before it gets out of hand), I too have a stake and a VOTE! Especially with a brother, neice and a nephew on the front lines in Iraq and Afganistan. So don't preach your leftist liberal rhetoric to me until you lived it...

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    This site is for BB discussions and Social Networking forums are allowed other discussions if kept within reasonable posting guidelines.
    This one seems to be getting heated and out of hand.

Thread closed ~ Sorry guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12