Anyone know, or can tell me if theres any difference in the instrument setup from ... Networking with PinStackers forum

yourock2425 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *&^%$#

Rockband 2 instrument question

Advertisement

Anyone know, or can tell me if theres any difference in the instrument setup from the original rockband? Looks like there are cymbals on the new drum set. Anyone know if there is any other changes? I'm just gonna get the game if so. Thanks in advance..
    *LiViN tHe DrEaM* - with my new Bold !!

FusionTactik no está en línea Stack level 2
    there is a difference yourock. i got to see the instruments at the mtv store when i went to new york last week. for the drums there will be open ports to stick cymbals into it, which you cant with the first version, also it will be more quieter. rockband two is compatible with rockband one instruments but i would rather wait the extra 2-3 weeks for the new bundle, oct 19th i believe, because im sure theres improvments with the guitars and drums.

FusionTactik no está en línea Stack level 2
    i also forgot to mention, rockband 2 will allow 3rd party applications, which means any company can make their own instruments to work with the game. they have a badass drum set which is like 300 dollars but you can also use it as a eletronic drumset without the game.its a full drumset, 4 drums and 4 cymbals. just google it for pixs. i recommend this for the hardcore rockbanders. also there is a life size guitar that will give you the feel of a real guitar and all that, so dont feel obligated to wait for the bundle cuz their will be more goodies to come out im sure after they release the bundle.

yourock2425 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *&^%$#
    Damn that sounds kick A$$.... I may have to check that out!! Thanks for the info Fusion..
    *LiViN tHe DrEaM* - with my new Bold !!