Newbie here...just got my new pearl and I'm feeling like my mother trying to program ... Networking with PinStackers forum

hrock74 no está en línea Stack level 1

Ringtone Help

Advertisement

Newbie here...just got my new pearl and I'm feeling like my mother trying to program the VCR. Suffice it to say...can't figure out how to get my phone to ring differently when my different friends call. I've got 4 great ringtones in my device memory just waiting to be coupled with a friend.

Oh... now don't get me wrong...I've gone into their contacts lists and chosen EDIT...and assigned them Custom Ring Tones...it's just not working. I don't know why. I'm confused...annoyed...somebody help me bring sexy back.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Ringtone Help

Try going to the Profiles and Open the exception for them and see if you can edit it. If Not, Delete the exception from there and then Create a New Exception from the Profiles Menu.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

acabrera2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204D415A

Re: Ringtone Help

Hi there, I had that similar problem and I was changing my tones, but was exiting out and it doesn't ask you if you want to save, you must click on menu and then save before closing. I know it sounds simple, but it's usually the simple stuff that messes us up. Hope it helps!!