I have a domain name and this is what I use for me email, it ... Networking with PinStackers forum

becsta no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile Question about email

Advertisement

I have a domain name and this is what I use for me email, it is hosted with a email hosting company. I collect it to my computer using outlook with my ISP info in for POP3 (I dont know if this makes any sense). Will I still be able to receive email on a 8707g?

Thanks
    Bec

diaz1023 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Question about email

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yes, you should be able to set it up for your bb. Log into your bis site and set up the account from there or you cando it from the email settings on the bb itself

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Good luck getting set up Bec. Welcome to the Stacks and let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

becsta no está en línea Stack level 2

Cheers thanks for you help. I am actually on the phone at the moment ordering my blackberry 8707g. Im so excited. Hopefully it wont take 2 long to receive it.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by becsta
    Cheers thanks for you help. I am actually on the phone at the moment ordering my blackberry 8707g. Im so excited. Hopefully it wont take 2 long to receive it.
    You'll love it. The 8700 series is awesome! Let us know if you have any questions as you get used to it.