This is a 100% serious thread. I should introduce myself. I'm furtive, and I've been ... Networking with PinStackers forum

furtive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7a47e9f3

Psychiatric/Depressed Stackers

Advertisement

This is a 100% serious thread.

I should introduce myself. I'm furtive, and I've been suffering from major depressive disorder and social anxiety disorder all my life. It's hard to explain what that's like to someone who has no idea, or can fathom what it's like to have that rapid crashing when you miss a med dose.

So if there are any other stackers in the same boat and need to kvetch, drop me a note. We can discuss the effectiveness or lack thereof of meds and the various feelings that you get when you're taking antidepressants.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by furtive View Post
    This is a 100% serious thread.

I should introduce myself. I'm furtive, and I've been suffering from major depressive disorder and social anxiety disorder all my life. It's hard to explain what that's like to someone who has no idea, or can fathom what it's like to have that rapid crashing when you miss a med dose.

So if there are any other stackers in the same boat and need to kvetch, drop me a note. We can discuss the effectiveness or lack thereof of meds and the various feelings that you get when you're taking antidepressants.

Serious: Been there, done that...thought there was no worth to my life. What am I here for? Just to be...? That seemed pointless. Then Christ found me...I was not looking for Him, He found me. PM me if you want 2 know more.

IMG00005.jpg

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    good post Jbee

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    good post Jbee
    I didn't save me , HE did. I wanted it all to go away....even me! He had mercy as to where I did not.

furtive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7a47e9f3
    please don't turn this into a religious thread.