Has anyone else had an issue with the theme bulder color picker ?? I have ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Vandyfc no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32AFCF9F

Problems with Theme builder color picker

Advertisement

Has anyone else had an issue with the theme bulder color picker ?? I have not been able to times to get it to come up. I have to beat the *%#& out of my laptop to get the picker to appear. Today has been one of those days. I have managed but seriously, something that could have taken a few minutes took hours cause the color picker wouldn't come up......Any help ?

Also, if I re-install it.....will I loose anything that I have already done ??

VFC
    VFC

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

Re: Problems with Theme builder color chart

I had this problem a couple times, and the only thing that I was able to do, was save my current theme that i was working on, close the PTB, and since I was using another imaging software, clear the clipboard on that, close THAT program, then reboot my computer. That worked both times, after I figured it out.

Also, re-installing PTB won't make you lose anything you've already done if you've saved those files somewhere on your computer seperate from the PTB files. Mine are all saved in My Documents Folder.

Hope this helps,
    Jade
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

Vandyfc no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32AFCF9F

Re: Problems with Theme builder color chart

Thanks Jade, I will try. It did seem to work better today after turning computer off last night. I too usually have adobe open with several photos to edit. I will try to do one at a time but you would think one wouldn't affect the other.

Anyways, thanks

VFC
    VFC