I added a few contacts on my bb pearl, it was working perfectly normal, but ... Networking with PinStackers forum

mqasim no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20508e6b

Problem with Blackberry messenger

Advertisement

I added a few contacts on my bb pearl, it was working perfectly normal, but then I got my carrier to change my package to bes cuz we setup a bes server, to do so i wipeheld my messenger. Now when I am adding the same contacts they seem to appear in the pending list only. I have tried it from both sides, I have tried adding the same user, the user has tried adding me. How can I fix this?

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    try adding these contacts in your address book. if you already do have them in there, make sure you have their PIN saved in the book too.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Just what glehman said should work, I have had the same issue and that resolved it.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

PIN/ID
    20508e6b
    Glehman I tried what you said but its not working for me. I was wondering if someone could add me so I could check if its just with my old contacts or same problem if I add new ones.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    20508e6b
    I've literally tried everything.I have tried adding user by email and by pin, I have tried adding them to the address book. I have asked the other person to add me. Nothing works. They just stay on the pending list I can't message them or anything. What should I do? Oh and I have also tried updating my software, that has also not helped!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~