Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Praise God for His awesome work. I am thrilled to hear that everything worked out ... Networking with PinStackers forum

sele no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Praise God for His awesome work. I am thrilled to hear that everything worked out ok. I will make sure to add a prayer of Thanks for this blessing to my prayer list.
    Follow my Twitter Prayer Chain @Ask4Prayer

VIOLATOR no está en línea Stack level 3
    Dude - my thoughts and prayers are most definitely with you and your family. I am so sorry to hear this and pray for nothing but better news for you from this point forward.

David

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hey everyone, whew long night.

Well she is sore has a seatbelt burn on stomache and has been complaining bout her back, but if my belly that big I would be too, so Dr. Tried giving her Demerol last night she refused, he wrote her a script of Lortabs, but says she won't fill. Dr. Says it won't hurt baby, she just won't take em tho. I don't blame her. Thank you everyone for helping out and keeping me busy lastnite. Especialy thbassman, and Pete. I will post pics up in my album of the car, which starngely didnot blow the bags, thank you all.

Sooner
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional
    So grateful everything worked out for the better- must have been the awesome prayer line we got going- Chris
    Samsung Vibrant, OS2.1
    " I do many things well- none of which generate income"
    - riffman

Quote Originally Posted by riffman View Post
    So grateful everything worked out for the better- must have been the awesome prayer line we got going- Chris
    Most definately!!!!

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Good to hear sooner. She would be fine with the Lortab but I understand why she doesn't want to take them.

Actually the bags not going off may have been the first blessing in all of this. Who knows. Glad they are ok.

t-cellular no está en línea Stack level 2
    My prayers and thoughts are with you, your daughter, and the baby!

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack
    Great news Corbin. Hey man, anytime you or any fellow stack need some extra prayers thrown their way, you can always count on PS.

When that grandbaby is born, give him/her a big hug for all of us.

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Praise God

Hey sooner!

Got word on this request from ThBassman. I have you on my prayers brother. also, you have others keeping you lifed as well!

Stay strong in the faith!!!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner View Post

Well she is sore has a seatbelt burn on stomache and has been complaining bout her back, but if my belly that big I would be too, so Dr. Tried giving her Demerol last night she refused, he wrote her a script of Lortabs, but says she won't fill. Dr. Says it won't hurt baby, she just won't take em tho. I don't blame her. Thank you everyone for helping out and keeping me busy lastnite. Especialy thbassman, and Pete. I will post pics up in my album of the car, which starngely didnot blow the bags, thank you all.

Sooner
    Hey bro dodby mention it-thats what friends are for.
    Cowboy is right, the force of the airbag, may have caused more damage. Be blessed bro!

Thb

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Actually the bags not going off may have been the first blessing in all of this. Who knows. Glad they are ok.
    The very 1st thing I did to my Cobra, was to disconnect the Air Bags!!!!!

I won't jack this thread. If you want to know why, you can see my posts here:
    http://forums.pinstack.com/f231/others_on_work_comp_or_disability-104064/index2.html#post1109952
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

kpr1955 no está en línea Stack level 1
    My prayers are with all your family. Sorry to hear of this....

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner View Post

Sooner
    I'm glad she, the baby, and husband are ok. Your daughter must have produced a lot of amniotic fluid(protects the fetus in utero). And they all had god on their side. Will continue to pray for a quick and successful birth along with a very healthy child. Congrats by the way on the expected grandbaby

Just an update, all is well but I took car in for estimates today.............. $8700

Thats rite. WHOA....

iLord is DEAD!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    That's bad, but I'm thankful your daughter and grandbaby were not seriously injured, the car can be fixed. I now that's a chunk of change, but as they say-it could have been a lot worse.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast